At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In’s 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Twin Heath is expanding rapidly across health providers nationwide in the US as well as India. We are seeking a hands-on healthcare technology professional to join our growing team as Manager, Partner Data Systems and Operations to own the entire process of Claims and eligibility data management and support integrations across other healthcare products.
- Develop a strong understanding of medical data feeds for both Medical/Provider Claims Data and Pharmacy Benefit Management/Pharmacy Claims
- Engage with partners, clients, and benefit management vendors to obtain pertinent data files
- Work with technical and non-technical client stakeholders to explain data concepts and enforce data requirements
- Establish strong relationships with partners and clients with a goal of standardizing data file templates
- Partner with Twin Health’s Partner Success and Implementation teams to establish and maintain required data source feeds.
- Support cloud-based data warehouse that maintains claims and eligibility data and build necessary metrics and reports.
- Design and develop data flows and models for data warehousing and self-serve reporting
- Design and build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet business reporting and analytics needs.
- Provide technical support to integrate claims and eligibility data with health care EHR/EMR systems.
- Implement healthcare integrations leveraging HL7 standard transactions like FHIR, CCDA, EDI X12 data exchange mechanisms.
- Automate and optimize existing data processing workloads to integrate with the enterprise data warehouse and downstream applications
- Understand and translate business needs into data models to support long-term, scalable, and reliable solutions
- Exchange data in HL7 Standard transactions like FHIR, 2.x, CCDA, XML, JSON, flat files leveraging Restful PI , SFTP and other modalities.
- Drive data quality across the partner datasets and related analytics.
- Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models and cross application integrations.
- Prepare to respond to ad hoc reporting needs of business functions.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and perform effectively in a sprint based agile development environment.
- Collaborate with developers and analysts on technical and functional designs
- Analyze query performance and perform query tuning to assist development engineers in designing and optimizing queries
- Bachelor’s degree in computers Ince or related field.
- At least 8 year of overall experience building healthcare interfaces and integrations.
- At least 4 years of experience using application integration tools like Workato, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft etc.
- Knowledge of advanced SQL scripting and ability to write complex queries
- Experience using Healthcare standards like HL7 FHIR, HL7 CDA, HL7 2.x EDI X12 and health care workflows.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $150,000-$160,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan