At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In’s 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
- Develop end-to-end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization (APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.)
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Flow Builder,, Formulas,, Assignment Rules and Email Alert
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 90% test coverage
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce Health Cloud updates and enhancements, and recommend improvements to optimize the system.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with at least 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com implementation.
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce standard objects/records, custom object creation, validation rules, and relationships
- Strong knowledge of Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, and Lightning Aura / LWC components
- Must have knowledge in Salesforce Admin, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Community cloud and basic knowledge of Conga CLM who can be able to groom user stories.
- Must be able to drive architectural discussion with stakeholders and partners, provide estimations for various demands and create/maintain enterprise level architecture diagrams
- Proficient in Salesforce integration methodologies, including REST, SOAP, and middleware tools like MuleSoft, Workato or Dell Boomi is a plus.
- Experience using relational databases and reporting warehouses.
- Excellent communication skills – needs to be able to lead projects from the front and interact with clients and sponsors on a regular basis
- Experience with website designing and editing using tools like Squarespace or Webflow is a plus.
- Advanced understanding of DevOps Concepts and Cloud Architecture.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to draw connections between sales, marketing, and service objectives and data-driven and technical solutions.
- The following Salesforce Certifications are highly desired:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (preferred)
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position is $135,000-$145,000 annually.
Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- A remote and accomplished global team
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan