WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
There couldn’t be a better time to join Alo Retail as we look to support the rapid expansion of Alo stores around the world. This team is at the forefront of this growth and is responsible for designing and implementing a world-class guest experience, simple yet elegant store processes, and leading-edge systems to delight our guests.
- Evolve our guest experience model and approach to interacting with guests throughout their end-to-end store journey.
- Develop thoughtful selling and service techniques that are authentic, genuine, and on-brand.
- Incorporate product expertise, associate styling, and influencer/brand marketing into selling and service approach.
- Build an active selling and service culture focused on styling our guests and building complete looks for their wardrobes.
- Adjust guest experience model for cultural nuance as Alo expands into new countries.
- Collaborate with field leadership and store teams to build and maintain a guest experience learning curriculum that serves the needs and aligns to the priorities in the field.
- Drive performance of Alo Access loyalty program through consistent execution of key behaviors throughout the salesfloor and at checkout.
- Support growth of key performance indicators including Conversion, UPT, and ATV.
- Drive expansion of new and emerging categories including Sneakers, Beauty, and Wellness.
- Create compelling and ROI-positive contests to drive associate engagement and business performance.
- Collect, analyze, and draw insights around guest satisfaction and drive improvements in net promoter score.
- Launch Alo’s retail Clientelling business with supporting Clientelling technology and maximize performance of this initiative through ongoing training and creation of supporting tools and assets.
- Partner with Workforce Management to ensure that guest experience model and training needs align with planned labor investments.
- Oversee a team of field trainers that partner with field district leadership and HQ teams to bring our guest experience vision to life through virtual training, market visits, and new store opening inductions.
- Develop a training strategy and supporting plan that delivers on guest experience vision.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and instructional designers to develop training programs including onboarding, continuous learning, and new store opening induction.
- Partner with instructional design teams to develop training and onboarding modules/materials.
- Build and deploy pulse microlearning content to drive continued engagement and focus on selling and service.
- Oversee new store opening induction training program, including coordination, logistics, content delivery, and follow up.
- Measure completion rates for guest experience training curriculums and partner with field leadership to manage completion.
- Measure effectiveness rate of survey through end user surveying and adapt approach and content based on learnings.
- Manage training budget and ensure positive ROI use of training funds for travel and labor.
- Partner with Communication team to deploy communications and training through Zipline Comm/LMS platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of combined field and corporate leadership experience in retail customer experience design and implementation
- Demonstrated history of building guest experience models and learning programs that have driven key performance indicator and sales improvements
- Strong organizational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Program and project management skills including thoughtful project planning, resource management, and budget management.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adjust messaging based on stakeholder groups (store associates, store leaders, corporate partners/executives)
- Self-starter with proven ability to build corporate and field partnerships
- Strong comfort operating in an ambiguous and growth environment
- Ability to measure outcomes and ROI of learning and development programs
- Ability to travel to Retail Store locations up to 50%
The base pay range for this position is $140,000 – $170,000, which represents the current range for this exempt position. Please note that actual pay will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other aspects of compensation include performance bonuses, stock appreciation rights, an unlimited PTO policy, and other progressive benefits.