WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
The Staff Accountant’s responsibilities will include recording transactions and following month-end close procedures focusing mainly on bank reconciliations. The job also requires good knowledge of accounting principles as well as excellent analytical skills
- Accounting support to the General Ledger accounting function
- Propose and record monthly journal entries
- Prepare bank reconciliations including cash and payroll
- Identify and research bank transactions within the ERP system
- Identify and research sales and disbursement transactions with third party processors
- Support external audits to ensure compliance
- Document business processes and procedures
- BS degree in Accounting or related business field
- 3+ years’ GL accounting experience
- General understanding of US GAAP
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Ability to execute deadline driven month-end processes