At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In’s 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
We are looking for an experienced and savvy Manger or Director of Marketing Analytics to join our team. You will play a crucial role in supporting our marketing team’s strategic decision-making processes. You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide actionable insights that will inform marketing strategies, optimize campaigns, and drive business growth. This is an important role as we look to continue our rapid growth and scale our metabolic health solution to millions of prospective members and one that will most likely scale to managing and leading a team in the future.
- Analyze marketing performance data, including website traffic, conversion rates, customer behavior, and campaign effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain marketing dashboards, reports, and KPI tracking systems to monitor and measure performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and track progress towards marketing goals.
- Proactively generate insights from data analysis to inform marketing strategies and recommend improvements.
- Assist in A/B testing and experimentation to optimize marketing campaigns, landing pages, and email marketing.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for stakeholders, including senior management, to communicate findings and recommendations.
- Build and manage a team of marketing analysts as we continue to grow.
- Work with Product, Engineering, and other data teams to ensure we are building the right data infrastructure and architecture for our current and future needs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in marketing analytics to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Senior Marketing Analyst and/or leader of a Marketing Analytics team.
- 5-10 years of experience in Marketing Analytics.
- 2-3 years of healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, Tableau, MixPanel).
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and data visualization techniques.
- Familiarity with marketing channels including email, direct mail, web analytics, paid advertising, and mobile app analytics.
- Understanding of marketing attribution and prior experience accurately attributing conversions to the appropriate marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong people management skills with a track record of hiring and managing data analytics roles.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, and/or Customer.io) and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) is a plus.
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $160,000-$180,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan