Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
BetterUp is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to build, maintain and scale world-class sales and marketing systems. As a key member of the Revenue Strategy & Operations, you will collaborate closely with revenue operations, finance, product and go-to-market leadership to ensure that our field teams operate efficiently and effectively. As a technical owner of our CRM (Salesforce.com), you will be responsible for gathering business requirements, translating into new systems and processes, and maintaining system reliability and data integrity.
BetterUp is a fast growing start up –to be successful in this role, you must be a “roll-up your sleeves” type of professional that is eager to get deep into the process, someone who can understand the build and mechanics of our business, and bring innovation with automation to help the company scale from where it is today.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support, and others as needed) aligning business processes with Salesforce best practices
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and help translate business requirements into technical designs; defining technical solutions to support business work processes and bring the design to life in Salesforce.com and related tools (including ZoomInfo, Outreach, Hubspot)
- Serve as a system administrator for BetterUp’s Salesforce.com environment, while ensuring optimal performance through regular upgrades and internal system audits
- Troubleshoot implementation issues and demonstrate the ability to drive to a successful resolution
- Build and maintain technical solution documentation; partner with Sales Training team to ensure field readiness on all new and existing technology solutions
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 6+ years of experience in Salesforce administration in a complex, high-growth B2B environment
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity (Desired Salesforce Certifications: Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist and Platform App Builder)
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Knowledge and experience with 3rd party tools and systems that integrate with Salesforce (including ZoomInfo, Outreach, Hubspot)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to work with key stakeholders across the organization; manage laterally and upward
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $121,412 – $219,300.
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$134,902 – $219,300 : New York City
$128,157 – $208,335 : Nassau, Newburgh
$121,412 – $197,370 : Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse