Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
In this role, you will own the strategy and operations for BetterUp’s go-to-market motion – big and small. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategic initiatives to optimize our go-to-market operations and ensure efficient and effective execution of our sales and marketing strategies. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including: sales, customer success and account management, product, and finance to streamline processes, enhance performance, and maximize customer acquisition and retention. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of our company as we continue to expand our market presence.
What you’ll do:
- GTM Strategy – Collaborate with GTM leaders to define and refine our winning GTM strategy
- Sales Operations Optimization – Analyze and enhance sales processes, from lead generation to sales pipeline, to maximize efficiency and revenue generation. Identify areas for improvement, propose solutions, and work cross-functionally to implement changes that drive sales effectiveness
- Data Analysis and Reporting – Develop and maintain key performance metrics, dashboards, and reports to provide insights into sales and marketing performance. Analyze data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement, and present findings to the executive team.
- Pipeline Management – Collaborate with sales leaders to optimize pipeline management, forecasting accuracy, and deal progression. Implement and improve sales enablement tools and processes to enhance the effectiveness of the sales team.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration – Partner on cross-functional initiatives with teams including: sales, customer success and account management, product and finance. Ensure seamless coordination and alignment of strategies across the organization
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 5+ years experience, with background in investment banking/private equity/consulting or operating experience in a technology company
- Strong project management and cross-functional skills collaborating with teammates from ICs to executive leadership
- Bias toward action. Ability to identify the job to be done, then simplify into something tangible we can build from together.
- Work to learn. Ability to see challenges as opportunities to learn and quickly get to a level of knowledge that allows you to create progress.
- Craftpersonship. Ability to see projects to completion and hold projects to high quality bar
- Organize to win. Ability to step up to lead cross-functional co-creation and step back to support
- Playful. Ability to find fun and opportunity in ambiguity. We get to do work we care about with people we care about.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $98,950– $169,600
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$113,050 – $169,600: New York City
$105,450 – $158,150 : Nassau, Newburgh
$98,950 – $148,450 : Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse