At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In’s 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Are you ready to be at the forefront of integrating machine learning with healthcare technology? We are seeking a dynamic and innovative Machine Learning Platform Engineer. The ideal candidate is self-driven, versatile in handling multiple projects, and a collaborative team player. You will be instrumental in developing our cutting-edge machine learning platform and enhancing our existing healthcare solutions. We value individuals who are adept at working with complex systems and possess exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Architect, design, and build robust and efficient ML systems for a production environment, focusing on backend distributed systems, microservices, and ensuring system accuracy.
- Collaborate closely with data scientists to optimize workflows for model training, real-time inference, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Be a subject matter expert on ML infrastructure, providing guidance to both internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring operational excellence and reliability of ML systems. Define and enforce SLAs around system performance, including latency, throughput, and resource utilization.
- Develop tools for effective model management, continuous monitoring, and enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the entire ML lifecycle.
- Actively engage in mentorship and knowledge sharing to promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field with 5+ years of industry experience
- Familiarity with architectural frameworks of large, distributed, and high-scale ML applications. Experience in the implementation of applications using LLM’s and GenAI is a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of MLOps, data structures, and software design principles.
- Proficiency in programming with Python and experience in other languages like Java or Go.
- Strong knowledge in deploying scalable machine learning models, including experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and microservices architecture.
- Experience with database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL) and big data processing frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark) is a plus
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $130,000-$150,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan