At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In’s 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
We are seeking an Analyst to support Twin Strategic Finance by serving as a dedicated Financial Analytics and Financial Strategy team member. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with our finance, clinical, research, customer success, go-to-market and data intelligence and analytics teams to design, execute and disseminate business case analysis, financial modeling, budget and capital allocation planning, analysis of financial performance, and global profitability strategy. You will play a key role in determining, executing on, and measuring the success of Twin’s global financial strategy as we scale rapidly in the US and abroad. The role will report to the Manager of Strategic Finance. This is a hybrid role based out of New York City.
The ideal candidate will enjoy wearing multiple hats and are excited to take on responsibilities that might not be within your job description. You excel at doing fewer things better, prioritizing your most important work, and executing with high quality and speed. Across teams, you build and maintain strong networks while balancing the interests of multiple stakeholders. Lastly, you are self-sufficient, intellectually curious and take ownership for everything you do.
- Partner with our finance & accounting team and senior leadership to build financial forecasts and track monthly performance
- Build and maintain long term company financial model to inform internal prioritization and external investor communications
- Build and maintain detailed model of Twin’s margin structure to identify areas of improvement and direct operational planning
- Provide and explain financial information and guidance effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Conduct financial modeling to analyze and determine the financial impact of action plans. Highlight issues and alternative courses of action based on results of the analysis. Deliver accurate and actionable insights.
- Support team in managing Excel-based budgeting, forecasting, operating plans and modeling tools
- Support team in future fundraising activities and associated transaction execution
- 1+ years experience in a finance-focused role at an investment bank, management consulting firm, or corporation; healthcare or technology experience preferred
- Technical qualifications
- Experience and high proficiency in designing and executing financial models
- Excel expert
- Strong critical thinking and active listening skills to infer business needs, grasp underlying context, and translate goals to effective solutions
- Extremely detail oriented and focused on ensuring accuracy in your deliverables, as many items will be shared directly with our Senior Leadership Team, CFO, and CEO
- Strong communication skills and business acumen, effectively managing multiple stakeholders (and their expectations) and translating for a range of audiences
- Ability to prioritize work effectively in a dynamic, constantly evolving business environment and adapt quickly to deliver on critical needs
- This hybrid opportunity is based out of our New York City office.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $100,000-$110,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan