WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
Must be a multitasker who has excellent organization and time management skills, a clear communicator, reliable and positive attitude. You will be responsible for writing strong brand copy and supporting us to achieve our creative and business goals. Your duties will include writing product descriptions, emails/subject lines, paid digital copy, SEO site copy, proofreading and supporting the brand in crafting consistent copy across all channels. This role requires someone who is confident and can manage various projects and timelines.
- Write copy that is on-brand, serving to engage the Alo customer on all channels and assets with emotional resonance and technical excellence
- Primary responsibilities include crafting elevated copy for product releases, emails, product descriptions, organic social, and paid digital across all Alo categories, including women’s, men’s, accessories, and wellness & beauty
- Interpret creative direction from briefs into copy that converts
- Work closely with the creative, digital, design/merchandising & cross-functional partners to fulfill a range of needs across different platforms
- Ensure quality, clarity, and consistency in content and copy across all channels and assets
- Use insight and analytics to understand current performance and future opportunities
- Stay up to date with copy trends and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a luxury fashion brand preferred
- Experience writing copy for beauty and/or wellness products a plus
- Experience with SEO, activewear, or beauty a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Multitasking, proofreading, time management, and organization skills
- Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects
- Attention to detail
The base salary range for this position is $75,000-$85,000 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.