At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In’s 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
In this key role, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to design delightful, engaging, outcome-driven user experiences for both members and clinicians. Your empathy for our users, innovative thinking, and a data-driven process will be essential.
Twin HQ is in Mountain View, California but this role is open to remote applicants in the US.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience designing for clinical workflows in the healthcare space.
- Collaborate closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to create delightful, consistent, and user-validated experiences across mobile and web.
- Create detailed user journey maps, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, prototypes, and specs that document the desired user experience, working with teams to support implementation efforts from concept to delivery.
- Design intuitive, polished, and effective user interfaces that leverage modern design techniques and industry standards.
- Clearly articulate your design rationale and concepts. Conduct user research to gain insights into unmet needs, pain points, and behaviors. Use these insights to inform design decisions and improve user experiences.
- Contribute to a design system and advocate for its application across different products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills, as well as a portfolio that demonstrates both UX and visual design for consumer products.
- 3-5+ years of UX/product design experience, with minimum 2-3 years designing user interfaces for healthcare or related products.
- Expertise in design systems, information architecture, design patterns, and interaction design. Experience drafting copy or animations to support your UX is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly with developers and understand the capabilities and constraints of native mobile design.
- Great eye and passion for visual design and deeply knowledgeable advocacy for modern approaches to visual and interactive design.
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $135,000-$150,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan