Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world’s best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation’s largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We’re seeking a Product designer to join our growing design team. Parsley is a design-driven company; our design team’s user research and design sprints have helped define both the company’s long-term and near-term initiatives. As a Designer at Parsley, you’ll have space to refine your craft and present new innovative solutions to our tight-knight product team and an executive audience. Designing experiences for people managing chronic conditions requires a highly empathic and user-focused mindset.
The right person for this role is motivated to understand our users’ challenges, wants to be challenged technically, and is excited by a high degree of autonomy. Parsley Health is unique in the healthcare space in that we strive to make every user touchpoint exceptional, not just the best in class for healthcare. For the design team, this means we have the support to continually refine our design system, user test our designs, and time to review and critique our work as a team. Our workplace culture is supportive and warm, and we’re united in wanting to use our collective talents to make positive changes in healthcare.
What you’ll do:
- Create dev ready designs and manage handoff to your Engineers
- Create user blueprints, information architecture documents, and user flows
- Add to and help define our evolving design system.
- Conduct user interviews and user testing to validate your designs.
- Partner with design, product and tech leads to run a smooth design handoff and design solutions that meet feasibility requirements
What you’ll need:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of design experience working as a full-stack product designer that is responsible for both UI and UX
- Strong portfolio of work that showcases your experience in UI and UX design.
- Experienced and eager to work within a cross-functional team or pod alongside Engineers + Product Managers
- Highly empathic approach to design with an understanding of accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- Ability to create sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes.
- Are well versed in concise and clear communication – you can document and present your designs to stakeholders and team members effectively
- Figma expertise working with and building design systems.
- Healthcare experience
- JIRA familiarity
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Parsley Health Store: discount on applicable products
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
We also recognize that some people – particularly underrepresented groups, such as women and BIPOC – aren’t comfortable applying for a role unless they meet 100% of the listed qualifications. If you’re on the fence or unsure if your experience perfectly matches our job posting, we still encourage you to apply! We have a section of our application where you can explain why you’d be a good fit for this position even if you don’t meet every qualification listed.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you’re selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process. We look forward to connecting!