Who We Are:
Nutrabolt is a fast-growing, global active health and wellness company with a portfolio of market leading performance-oriented brands that energize and fuel active lifestyles. The company’s disruptive and innovative products compete in the Functional Beverage and Active Nutrition segments, under three consumer-loved brands: C4® (one of the fastest-growing energy drink brands in the United States and the #1 selling global pre-workout brand), XTEND® (the #1 post-workout recovery brand in the United States), and Cellucor® (an award-winning sports nutrition brand created in 2002).
Since its founding 20 years ago, Nutrabolt has set out to meet the discerning needs of performance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, while appealing beyond this core group to include consumers around the globe who are making healthy, active living a daily priority.
As a Certified Great Place to Work, Top Workplaces USA honoree, Fortune Best Workplace in Texas, and more – Nutrabolt cares deeply about our people, planet, and the communities we serve. Here, our teammates are united by our mission, and take ownership in creating a healthy workplace environment that promotes strong bodies, clear minds, and a culture of respect and belonging for all.
Note: This role is located in Austin, TX. Relocation support will be offered should our hired candidate need to relocate.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Vice President of Media and Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for the planning, management, and measurement of Nutrabolt’s entire media strategy and budget, across all functions and lines of business. You will also be responsible for the creation, deployment and management of a creator network that fuels a performance marketing flywheel at massive scale/reach/conversion.
This role is eligible to participate in our Management Bonus Plan.
What You’re Good At:
- Developing, owning and managing an enterprise view of Nutrabolt’s entire media strategy, execution, budget, measurement
- Building, deploying and managing a creator network at massive scale that is integrated into a performance marketing flywheel to drive conversion and return
- Creating and operating a formal media planning process, building & leveraging Internal and external resources as needed, to plan, buy and report media
- Developing internal planning/reporting process in partnership with all key executives and commercial, brand and marketing partners
- Partnering with commercial and marketing leadership to be a key leader in the go-to-market planning process
- Working with key commercial leaders across the company to drive growth and return via media investment
- Partnering with EU and International teams to advise/inform their media plans
- Owning the analytics and analysis of all media buys
- Developing relationships with key external media channels/partners
- Creating a test and learning approach to both media and creative/messaging
- Being an empathetic, inspirational and thoughtful leader of people who operate with their teams best interests in mind
- Coaching and developing talent and constantly working to empower their teams to do their best work and enabling them with the skills, resources and guidance the need to reach their potential
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Brand awareness / reach
- Medio ROI
- Household penetration
- Revenue growth
What You Contribute:
- 10+ years of experience in media strategy/planning & performance marketing
- Experience building and managing a creator network with proven revenue generation
- 5+ years of direct people management experience
- Proven track record of driving strong ROI on full-funnel media plans and investments, from upper funnel awareness to paid search and conversion.
- Understanding of the brand marketing and creative development process, and how media/creative/messaging work together to target specific audiences.
- Analytical mindset with ability to story tell through data
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Track record of building high performance teams
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and team player
- Strategic and innovate thinker who can deliver results that are aligned to business goals and objectives
- Has a growth-mindset, with accountability, urgency and a desire to win
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time
Please review our CCPA policy here.