Who We Are:
Nutrabolt is a fast-growing, global active health and wellness company with a portfolio of market leading performance-oriented brands that energize and fuel active lifestyles. The company’s disruptive and innovative products compete in the Functional Beverage and Active Nutrition segments, under three consumer-loved brands: C4® (one of the fastest-growing energy drink brands in the United States and the #1 selling global pre-workout brand), XTEND® (the #1 post-workout recovery brand in the United States), and Cellucor® (an award-winning sports nutrition brand created in 2002).
Since its founding 20 years ago, Nutrabolt has set out to meet the discerning needs of performance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, while appealing beyond this core group to include consumers around the globe who are making healthy, active living a daily priority.
As a Certified Great Place to Work, Top Workplaces USA honoree, Fortune Best Workplace in Texas, and more – Nutrabolt cares deeply about our people, planet, and the communities we serve. Here, our teammates are united by our mission, and take ownership in creating a healthy workplace environment that promotes strong bodies, clear minds, and a culture of respect and belonging for all.
Who You Are:
As an Inventory Accountant at Nutrabolt, you will help drive an efficient inventory close while providing actionable insights. You will be responsible for uploading item standard costs, monitoring production and purchase variance accounts, creating inventory adjustment transactions, as well as monthly inventory close and reporting tasks. This role will require strong analytical skills, attention to detail, as well as strong excel skills.
What You’re Good At:
- Managing and completing assigned tasks as part of inventory close process
- Performing standard cost uploads into ERP system and maintain proper support
- Tracking, reconciling, and analyzing production order (WIP) transactions and values
- Working with operations to accurately reflect third-party manufacturing consumptions and productions
- Monitoring production and purchasing variance accounts and providing monthly analysis reports
- Reconciling inventory balance sheet accounts
- Reconciling physical inventory at various third-party logistics locations. Uploading inventory adjustment journals to maintain inventory alignment
- Understanding inventory movements in the ERP system and understand process gaps. Working closely with operations to close those gaps
- Ad hoc reporting as required by management
- Maintaining compliance with company policies, GAAP, and relevant accounting standards
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Maintain and develop inventory financial reports.
- Accurate and organized reconciliations
- Timely journal entry submissions
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of cost and/or inventory accounting experience, or similar
- Strong Excel skills (SumIf, Lookup, Match, Pivot tables, data organization etc.)
- Experience with an ERP or financial reporting and control system (ex. Microsoft Dynamics)
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- Excellent communicator, intellectually curious, and a quick learner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and anticipates results of their action or inaction
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time
Please review our CCPA policy here.