About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We are seeking an experienced Zendesk Developer to help maintain and enhance our Zendesk instances and processes to allow our organization to scale and our users to thrive. As part of the Technical Support team, this role will directly impact support operations performance and will build effective business processes in partnership with provider and client-supporting operational teams across Lyra Health.
We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
This role can be carried out from our Burlingame, CA headquarters, hybrid, or fully remote/virtually. Remote candidates must be physically located within the United States.
- Gather business requirements, design, develop, and implement customized Zendesk solutions to optimize workflows and enhance support processes
- Build and maintain Zendesk integrations with third-party systems, such as CRM platforms, chatbots, and other internal tools
- Serve as an administrator who manages configuration of help centers, profiles, roles, and business rules
- Develop and maintain documentation for Zendesk configurations, customizations, and processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Zendesk configurations, workflows, and integrations
- Conduct regular performance analysis and optimization of Zendesk configurations to ensure efficient and reliable system performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Zendesk features, APIs, and best practices to recommend improvements and enhancements to the existing Zendesk implementation
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members on Zendesk-related projects
- Design and run complex reports and dashboards using Zendesk Explore
- 5+ years of experience as a Zendesk developer, administrator, or similar role with a track record of successful Zendesk implementations, customizations, and integrations
- 3+ years of experience in general technical development, customer support, or engineering role
- Strong knowledge and experience managing Zendesk architecture, APIs, and integrations (i.e. Salesforce)
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver on time with minimal supervision in a highly technical, customer-focused service environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to share insights, demos, and process expectations with stakeholders and colleagues, both locally and remotely
- Passionate about teaching and empowering others
- Zendesk Apps Framework (ZAF) and Zendesk Developer API
- Solid understanding of REST APIs and web services
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience.
- Learn more at: https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/