Who We Are:
Nutrabolt is a fast-growing, global active health and wellness company with a portfolio of market leading performance-oriented brands that energize and fuel active lifestyles. The company’s disruptive and innovative products compete in the Functional Beverage and Active Nutrition segments, under three consumer-loved brands: C4® (one of the fastest-growing energy drink brands in the United States and the #1 selling global pre-workout brand), XTEND® (the #1 post-workout recovery brand in the United States), and Cellucor® (an award-winning sports nutrition brand created in 2002).
Since its founding 20 years ago, Nutrabolt has set out to meet the discerning needs of performance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, while appealing beyond this core group to include consumers around the globe who are making healthy, active living a daily priority.
As a Certified Great Place to Work, Top Workplaces USA honoree, Fortune Best Workplace in Texas, and more – Nutrabolt cares deeply about our people, planet, and the communities we serve. Here, our teammates are united by our mission, and take ownership in creating a healthy workplace environment that promotes strong bodies, clear minds, and a culture of respect and belonging for all.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Director of Sales for Canada, your role will be to drive the development and execution of commercial strategy for Nutrabolt brands across all sales channels and will report directly in the VP of Global Sales.
This role is eligible to participate in our Sales Bonus Plan.
What You’re Good At:
- Representing Nutrabolt’ s category leading brands: C4 Energy, Cellucor & Xtend with major chains such as Wal-Mart, Costco, Shoppers, Metro, Loblaws, Independent Specialty and Sport Check
- Full P&L management and oversight with direct responsibility for top and bottom line deliverables set in annual planning process
- Communicating with US HQ and collaborating with supply chain, demand planning, creative, events management, brand, product development, regulatory, legal and FP&A
- Executing annual customer planning to include budgeting, forecasting, consumption trends, trade spend & new product development
- Understanding the full commercial value chain and presenting solutions to optimize brand and sub brand positioning as category leader and captain
- Providing strategic vision on forward looking needs of the market and its expansion endeavors
- Understanding the competitive landscape and reporting trends and insight back to business on a regular cadence
- Understanding a variety of business structures as it relates to Joint Venture, Licensing, and Buy/Sell importation
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Annual bottom line net profit targets
- Door expansion
- Forecasting accuracy
- Successful new product launches and ROI
- Increased door distribution and positive velocity change on key product segments
What You Contribute:
- BA of Commerce, Marketing and/or International Sales
- A minimum of +5 years sales and National Account Management experience within the FMCG channels
- Experience in the Sports Supplement, Vitamin and Natural Product industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to both internal and external stakeholders
- A solution driven attitude with the ability to foresee challenges/risk/opportunities in advance
- Sound understanding of the digital marketplaces and the full regional Omni Channel both online and offline
- Leadership attributes with prior experience of managing national teams with a higher understanding of coaching and mentoring
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
We offer unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time
Please review our CCPA policy here.