We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s Bootcamp! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department (People@barrysbootcamp.com or 323-673-0222).
Barry’s is seeking a Corporate Sales Manager to work cross functionally to develop and manage corporate relationships through strategic programming and integrated partnerships to increase new client trial and retention, create new revenue streams, and identify areas to support the greater business. The ideal candidate will be solutions-oriented and a creative-thinker who is passionate about the Barry’s brand and thrives on being challenged. The Corporate Sales Manager must work onsite in either New York of Los Angeles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, negotiate, and execute strategic partnerships with a wide array of corporate partners and prospects.
- Foster corporate partnership relationships through interactions with the Barry’s brand.
- Partner with Studio Operations and Regional Marketing team to leverage existing studio/client contacts and identify and develop relationships to discover opportunities that can provide value to the brand
- Stay on the pulse of wellness trends in the workplace and continually explore new projects and partnership opportunities that will support the overarching brand strategy and business objectives
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with existing partners to expand our footprint within existing partners
- Focus on business-driving initiatives within the national marketing calendar
- Track and manage key performance metrics and develop quantitative lead scorecard to measure potential partnership opportunities
- Field inbound inquiries from corporate partners and manage the corporate accounts e-mail account
- Works with studio teams to create processes and tracking systems within the booking platform and create monthly reports highlighting efforts and analyzing new and existing partnerships
- Some travel required
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of studios across the region, conversancy with the various talent, class formats, studio amenities, etc.
- 3+ years in business development, corporate sales or partnership management (within the fitness industry is preferred)
- Strong understanding of both brand and business
- Strong reporting and budgeting skills
- Established relationships with relevant organizations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, G Suite and Adobe platforms
- Desire to grow and develop professionally with the brand
- Demonstrated aptitude for connecting seemingly disparate initiatives
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the WorldTM®. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that’s as effective as it is fun. Our fitness classes alternate between working out with weights and running on a treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group in order to achieve real results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to tone muscle and maximize fat loss, while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.
Please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Barry’s studios and corporate offices.
The annual salary for this position is $70,000. Additional compensation is offered through the the Company’s incentive plan.
Subject to your meeting the requirements for eligibility and participation under each program, you will be eligible to participate in Barry’s comprehensive benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance, and; life and AD&D insurance
The salary and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, with or without notice, subject to applicable law.