Who We Are:
Nutrabolt is a fast-growing, global active health and wellness company with a portfolio of market leading performance-oriented brands that energize and fuel active lifestyles. The company’s disruptive and innovative products compete in the Functional Beverage and Active Nutrition segments, under three consumer-loved brands: C4® (one of the fastest-growing energy drink brands in the United States and the #1 selling global pre-workout brand), XTEND® (the #1 post-workout recovery brand in the United States), and Cellucor® (an award-winning sports nutrition brand created in 2002).
Since its founding 20 years ago, Nutrabolt has set out to meet the discerning needs of performance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, while appealing beyond this core group to include consumers around the globe who are making healthy, active living a daily priority.
As a Certified Great Place to Work, Top Workplaces USA honoree, Fortune Best Workplace in Texas, and more – Nutrabolt cares deeply about our people, planet, and the communities we serve. Here, our teammates are united by our mission, and take ownership in creating a healthy workplace environment that promotes strong bodies, clear minds, and a culture of respect and belonging for all.
Note to applicants: This role is located in Austin, TX.
Who You Are: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced People Analyst to help inform Nutrabolt’s strategic decision-making. You will have strong analytical skills, along with excellent expertise in using Tableau and SQL to manipulate, visualize, and analyze data. Your contributions will help with business support, building dashboards and reports, auditing and analysis of data, and maintenance of HR systems. You will be integral to the People Teams planned initiatives by supporting the use of analytics and data visualization tools to provide standard reports, key insights into forecasting and data needs that drive results.
What You’re Good At:
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our organization’s People systems, databases, and key data sources
- Gathering, assembling, and providing reporting of People metrics and data from a variety of sources including internal and external systems, identifying key metrics and develop performance dashboards for various HR functions
- Maintaining and auditing of data integrity and consistency across platforms
- Utilizing SQL to query, extracting and manipulating data from various sources
- Designing, maintaining and developing data models, dashboards, and reports using Tableau to track, analyze, and visualize HR metrics to effectively communicate key findings and insights to stakeholders across different levels of the organization
- Building and maintaining data applications that support HR reporting and scenario modeling of workforce data
- Administering security access for HR reporting systems
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs regularly reporting trends, forecasts, and talent productivity that align to business objectives
- Ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations
- Supporting leadership meetings and strategic initiatives; Conducting ad hoc analysis to answer specific questions or address urgent business needs
- Staying informed about industry best practices, emerging trends, and advancements in HR analytics, and apply these insights to continuously improve the analytical capabilities within the team
- Performing other duties as assigned
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Timeliness and accuracy of workforce data reporting
- Quality of dashboards, metrics, and storytelling through data visualization and analytics reporting
What You Contribute:
- BA/BS in computer science, data science, statistics or mathematics; or equivalent Certifications in Analytics & Technology with 3+ years’ experience
- Proven experience as a People Analyst or in a similar role, specifically utilizing Tableau and SQL
- 3+ years’ experience analyzing data and utilizing data visualization tools
- 3+ years’ experience developing reports and dashboards using Tableau
- 3+ years’ experience coding in SQL including querying, aggregating, and transforming data
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources related departments such as talent acquisition, total rewards, business partner, organizational development and/or compliance; or 3+ years in Finance or Marketing working closely with HR teams on interdepartmental projects with clear understanding of HR processes and metrics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience as Administrator of HR tools
- Knowledge and experience with Workday Preferred
- PHR or SHRM-CP Preferred
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential material and information with discretion
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
We offer unlimited vacation paid time off and volunteer time off. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time
Please review our CCPA policy here.