Who We Are:
Nutrabolt is a fast-growing, global active health and wellness company with a portfolio of market leading performance-oriented brands that energize and fuel active lifestyles. The company’s disruptive and innovative products compete in the Functional Beverage and Active Nutrition segments, under three consumer-loved brands: C4® (one of the fastest-growing energy drink brands in the United States and the #1 selling global pre-workout brand), XTEND® (the #1 post-workout recovery brand in the United States), and Cellucor® (an award-winning sports nutrition brand created in 2002).
Since its founding 20 years ago, Nutrabolt has set out to meet the discerning needs of performance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, while appealing beyond this core group to include consumers around the globe who are making healthy, active living a daily priority.
As a Certified Great Place to Work, Top Workplaces USA honoree, Fortune Best Workplace in Texas, and more – Nutrabolt cares deeply about our people, planet, and the communities we serve. Here, our teammates are united by our mission, and take ownership in creating a healthy workplace environment that promotes strong bodies, clear minds, and a culture of respect and belonging for all.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field-based position that will require traveling around the Chicago, IL area.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Field Marketing Manager you will be a crucial component to growing the C4 brand in your assigned territory. You will lead a Field Marketing Team to execute samplings, events, demos, and retail merchandising identified by yourself, the Director of Field Marketing, and the Regional Field Marketing Manager. While this position is based out of your assigned territory, you are expected to travel to outside of it on occasion, depending on business needs.
What You’re Good At:
- Developing local strategic plans to reach consumers through planning, scheduling and field-level execution to authentically connect them to the C4 brand
- Supporting our beverage distribution partners and sales teams by creating brand awareness in market, driving consumers to purchase, and executing local market plans
- Recruiting, training, monitoring, and leading a Field Marketing team of within your assigned market
- Overseeing day-to-day operational duties
- Understanding key market trends in the local community
- Identify opportunities & propose strategic initiatives to the regional marketing manager
- Be a spokesperson and product expert, interacting with & educating consumers at scheduled sampling opportunities & events
- Managing all on-site activations
- Act as a cross-functional liaison of in-market activations
- Occasionally participating in Sales Meetings
- Overseeing accurate reporting in our CRM tool (currently Repsly)
- Managing and operating company vehicles
- Manage inventory of marketing materials
- Track team accruals as well as personal corporate credit card budgeting
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Sampling Goals
- Trainer Network
- Demo Conversion
- Store Volume Lift
What You Contribute:
- 2+ years’ experience in Field Marketing preferred
- Proven experience in managing teams
- Must be available to work varied days and hours (potentially nights and weekends)
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and be insurable under our companies policy
- A strong understanding of our brand
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great initiative, organization, and adaptability skills
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment type: Full-time
Please review our CCPA policy here.