Strava is growing! We are seeking an Executive Assistant who is an organized, motivated individual to provide attentive, intuitive, and proactive support to our CEO. This individual will serve as a right hand support to the CEO, managing all aspects of the calendar and providing a range of administrative support. A typical day can include: balancing calendars, working with Strava’s leadership team to balance priorities, coordinating activities with Strava’s Board of Directors, arranging travel and events, managing expenses, and partnering with other Executive Assistants to help across a range of projects and events.
Our team is working every day to build a truly diverse and equitable workplace, and to support Strava’s value of Antiracism. It is important that whoever joins our team in this Executive Assistant role shares similar passions and is committed to helping incorporate antiracist strategies into our culture and to all of our processes over time.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Serve as the lead administrative business partner to Strava’s CEO
- Manage the CEO’s complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Interact with the Board of Directors and other influential leaders
- Regularly balance and prioritize initiatives, drive completion of key deliverables, follow up on outstanding items
- Prepare meeting materials and coordinate logistics
- Effectively answer inquiries of executive leadership and stakeholders and interact effectively with them as well by phone, in writing, and in person
- Be a problem solver while supporting our excellent company culture
- Coordinate and arrange travel (e.g., international, multi‐city travel) including (but not limited to) air, hotel, and rental cars
- Complete expense reports, purchase orders, and contracts, and manage corporate card purchases; participation in budget planning and tracking as needed
- Assist with special projects and events as needed
We’re excited about you because:
- You have 8+ years of experience assisting senior leaders, with experience at the executive and/or board level
- You maintain a positive, open-minded and agile approach to support a growing organization
- You are incredibly organized and have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects which are all at different stages of the process
- You have an excellent customer service orientation: you are friendly, responsive and eager to help a variety of stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- You are committed to learning about antiracism and supporting Strava’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
- You have a high proficiency using Google Suite and other organizational tools
- You are honest, trustworthy, dependable, and able to safeguard sensitive information
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world’s athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletes’ days even better. And just as we’re deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we’re dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we’re expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community – we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
We are continuing to grow camaraderie and positivity within our culture and we are unified in our commitment to becoming an antiracist company. We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletes’ lives — now more than ever. All to say, it’s a great time to join Strava!We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletes’ lives — now more than ever. All to say, it’s a great time to join Strava!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.