Who We Are:
Nutrabolt is a fast-growing, global active health and wellness company with a portfolio of market leading performance-oriented brands that energize and fuel active lifestyles. The company’s disruptive and innovative products compete in the Functional Beverage and Active Nutrition segments, under three consumer-loved brands: C4® (one of the fastest-growing energy drink brands in the United States and the #1 selling global pre-workout brand), XTEND® (the #1 post-workout recovery brand in the United States), and Cellucor® (an award-winning sports nutrition brand created in 2002).
Since its founding 20 years ago, Nutrabolt has set out to meet the discerning needs of performance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, while appealing beyond this core group to include consumers around the globe who are making healthy, active living a daily priority.
As a Certified Great Place to Work, Top Workplaces USA honoree, Fortune Best Workplace in Texas, and more – Nutrabolt cares deeply about our people, planet, and the communities we serve. Here, our teammates are united by our mission, and take ownership in creating a healthy workplace environment that promotes strong bodies, clear minds, and a culture of respect and belonging for all.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field-based position that will require traveling Boston & New York City.
Who You Are: As the Division Sales Director, Beverage you will oversee and manage relations between Nutrabolt and both the Regional Retail Account partners & DSD Distributor Partners. You will report to the VP of National Beverage Distribution and will be responsible for carrying out the tactical strategies laid out by the executive team. This position requires 60% travel as you will be responsible for assessing each market and outlining our areas of opportunity from a tactical perspective.
This role is eligible to participate in our Management Bonus Plan.
What You’re Good At:
- Managing and directing your regional sales team to achieve sales and profit goals within assigned territories
- Focusing on top accounts/distributors through frequent reviews with your Zone Sales Managers
- Managing multiple districts within a region and adjusts sales goals and procedures as appropriate for each district
- Evaluating appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region’s sales volume and work with RSMs to implement
- Making Regional Account Sales Calls during key seasonal selling windows and following up to complete all set-up documentation to get into these chains, managing promotional schedules and spending associated with each to the budgetary guideline
- Working cross-functionally with national sales, commercial execution, supply chain, marketing, finance, and other teams to drive successful market support and strategy for your region
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Performance to revenue targets (gross shipments, depletions, UDS goals)
- Adherence to assigned budgets
- Downline team performance
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Emphasize excellence and encourage high energy level
- Proven negotiation skills
- Creativity and problem solving abilities
- Sales planning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a team
- Data driven
- Pre-existing good working relationship with DPs of choice a strong plus
- Must live near a major airport
- Valid Driver’s License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within Nutrabolt’s MVR policy guidelines
- Must be able to lift 25Ibs+
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
We offer unlimited vacation paid time off and volunteer time off. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time
Please review our CCPA policy here.