San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and we want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Employees in hybrid roles are required to be in the office 2 days/week. We will be expanding to 3 days/week in the office beginning April of 2024.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented writer to craft compelling, empathetic, and technically accurate copy for B2B Commercial channels to help define the Hinge Health brand and inform the broader customer/user journey to help engage prospects. Your work will help people dealing with pain find the care they need to start healing.The Lead brand copywriter for Commercial Marketing will evolve and develop our in marketing messaging into compelling narratives and copy that are nuanced for channel performance while continuing to invest and contribute to our brand perception. You will help bring new campaigns from 0 to 1, identify and solve for opportunities where verbal and visual can evolve and amplify one another, and validate the value of writing being a part of the project from the beginning. As part of the creative team, we’re looking for someone who can toggle between writer, strategist, and brand storyteller.
Description of an ideal candidate
The ideal candidate has extensive in-house background as a copywriter or content strategist, helping to shape, craft and bring B2B campaigns and initiatives to life across multi-touch campaigns. They are a skilled communicator, collaborator and storyteller. They are experienced at representing the audience, digging into research and insights and formulating a well crafted, thought out approach that will have business impact.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Bring to life new initiative or brand positioning campaigns and offerings. You’ll look for innovative, creative ways to reach new or existing clients, concepting our messaging approach and iterating based on qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Work with visual designers and marketers to craft high-performing, user-centered assets. From direct mail to email, to websites, social and everything in between, you’ll work with design to create best-in-class, cohesive content across all channels.
- Write commercial marketing copy that delivers results. Whether it’s a headline, subject line, blog copy, or even a button on a landing page, you’ll use data to craft copy that effectively launches campaigns and boosts ongoing performance.
- Strengthen Hinge Health’s B2B voice and tone. You’ll take Hinge Health’s brand strategy, voice and tone and elevate it across all audience and client touch points.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of writing experience; preferably in a start-up, in-house environment or technology company.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing writing.
- Portfolio demonstrating excellence in brand expression and storytelling through B2B campaigns and marketing materials.
- Understands digital best practices for Demand Gen campaigns and approaches to CMS, CSS, and SEO.
- Strong self-management skills in a fast-paced environment and experience using collaboration technology like Google Workspace, Asana, and Slack
- Passionate about data, discovering new trends and driving actions through insights.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and project managing your own workload to set deadlines and deliver high-quality work on time.
- Experience in the health, neuroscience, musculoskeletal (MSK) health, lifestyle, or wellness industries
- Spanish language fluency
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle