OLIPOP was founded in 2017 by Ben Goodwin and David Lester. Ben and David have been working together for nearly a decade to find accessible solutions to bring the benefits of digestive health to as many consumers as possible. OLIPOP is a deliciously refreshing tonic that is crafted with prebiotics, botanicals, and natural plant fiber to support your microbiome and benefit digestive health. We’re on a mission to provide an affordable, delicious alternative to soda that delivers leading-edge health benefits to mainstream consumers.
At Olipop our values lead the way we create our products, engage with each other, and interact with our community. While we’re invested in our product, we’re equally invested in personal development. We’re tightly knit, we’re genuine and we’re always pushing the envelope to do a better job than we did the day before. Our team is also fully remote, requiring us to be resourceful, creative and collaborative to support our fast-moving business.
To best serve our diverse community of customers, we also seek to recruit and include people with a diversity of abilities, backgrounds, and cultures.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Working at a start-up can be as much a personal journey as it is a professional one. To succeed at a company like Olipop, you must be comfortable with failing, learning, and adapting. You need to be curious, optimistic, and able to find a way when it seems impossible. You must be confident enough to express your ideas but humble and open to learning from your experiences and from others. If this is the approach you take to life, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Responsible for ordering and managing inventory for merchandise, fridges, point of sale assets, and coupons with third party vendors
- Process merchandise, point of sale, and fridge requests for sales team
- Manage creative request submissions for the sales team
- Coordinate all pre-launch sample requests and manage tracking
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating cross departmental collaboration to execute demos and trade shows successfully
- Manage inventory of trade show and demo supplies
- Manage sales promo calendar updates and sales inbox inquires
- Support the sales team with general administrative tasks that support the daily and long term business needs
- Liaison between other departments, external partners, providing the best customer service
- Provide consistent feedback for constant process improvement in the sales organization to scale with business growth
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in an early stage company. Ability to think rapidly in a growing and changing environment.
- Humility, Aspiration, Commitment, Integrity, Engaged Empathy- our OLIPOP company values.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, however not to the point of being inflexible.
- The ability to produce accurate work quickly & efficiently, and with excellent follow-up communication
- Agile in determining and managing priorities, and adaptable in a fluid and fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Ideal candidate has experience with trade show or event planning
Director of Sales Operations
$60,000 base salary + bonus
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Olipop does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.