We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there’s never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better – we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are – that’s why we’re hiring.
As part of squad leadership, you’ll work with product, SEO, Content, Marketing, Engineering research, visual and commercial managers to guide, design and deliver a best-in-class website experience.
You’ll get to work across the entire user journey, as well as the whole product lifecycle, from initial discovery to polished interface.
- 3+ years of digital product design (or similar) experience;
- 2+ years working with web technologies;
- An online portfolio showing experience designing web or mobile applications;
- Ability to produce well-structured and modern interface designs;
- Demonstrate experience in desktop, mobile web, and website design;
- Experience in leading the design of enterprise web applications for technical domains;
- Demonstrate proficiency with Figma, including prototyping;
- Experience with designing reusable interface components;
- Experience working with information architecture artefacts such as sitemaps, content inventories, and wireframes;
- Ability to present work clearly and concisely;
- You have a user-centric design mentality and can think holistically about the customer journey;
- You’re motivated by solving problems and are constantly honing the experience through discovery, data, feedback, and testing;
- You’re as comfortable getting stuck into user research as you are producing user flows and UI design (using our emerging design system where appropriate!);
- You’ll know when to be pixel-perfect and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes for rapid iteration.
Nice to have:
- Experience supporting with the co-ordination and running user research, usability tests, and other research activities with our UX team;
- Confident experience in using collaboration tools such as Miro and Notion;
- Experience planning and facilitating workshops with colleagues, stakeholders and users;
- Experience creating appropriate artefacts and documentation throughout the design process;
- Experience working with and contribute to the development of our design system.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for:
- The flo.health domain web design system;
- Support with creation of presentation materials that communicate vision state;
- Support with design of standardised components, journeys, and experiences;
- Support with design of customer level experiences
- Synthesise user research and analytical data and use it to inform your decisions
- Partner with product designers to collaborate on vision for their area
- Partner with the engineers to drive end-to-end consistency and continuity
- Partner with content team to bring their work to life within vision artefacts
- Partner with researchers to validate ideas and concepts
- Simplify complex customer journeys between our 3 core segments and their various need states working with the Product Manager.
Lithuania – Starting at 3300 € gross per month.
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo’s employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations – an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.