Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world’s best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation’s largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
Our Enterprise Sales team is hiring our first Director, Client Success to nourish and develop relationships with our enterprise customers. This is a quota-carrying role responsible for creating the strategy and building the team that will manage day-to-day interaction with our clients, ensuring a positive relationship and successful execution of the terms of our contract. This is a fully remote position reporting into our SVP, Employer Sales.
The ideal candidate will possess experience working with large employer clients, a strategic mindset and operational proficiency. They should be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, have a working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem and a growth mindset. In the beginning, this is a one-person team, and this role is responsible for doing the work, setting the strategy, and building the playbook for making this team impactful, successful, and valued by our clients. Cross-team coordination, project management, effective communication and presentation skills are required.
What you’ll do:
- Establish professional relationships and trusted advisor status with key client stakeholders
- Develop and execute the strategy to enable a deep understanding of client needs and goals and work to ensure that Parsley Health and the client have a shared definition of success
- Drive the strategy to enable collaboration with other vendors in clients’ benefits ecosystem to ensure we optimize the member experience and the client investment
- Develop and execute the strategy to proactively and intentionally drive customer health including utilization and ROI across Parsley Health services to meet client expectations and contractual commitments
- In partnership with key stakeholders, create, develop and drive execution to enable client reporting illustrating Parsley Health’s value delivery (e.g. member engagement, utilization, clinical impact and ROI), demonstrating a strategic command of the clients’ experience and linking results to the clients’ key business objectives
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and execute a robust engagement strategy
- Responsible for ensuring customer renewals and accelerate expansions
- Eventually build and lead the team responsible for large, complex, high-value enterprise clients
What you’ll need:
- At least 7+ years of experience in a client success, customer success or account management function
- More than 2 years of experience using Salesforce
- Corporate experience working at a navigator, digital health point solution, carrier/TPA, consulting firm, population health management firm, or related
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where change is the norm
- Growth mindset focused on retaining clients and creating opportunities to expand beyond current services
- Strong communication skills to articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to derive insights that support value delivery and value creation for clients
- Experience hiring a team that will fulfill the strategies and meet the business outcomes this role establishes
- Healthcare and/or corporate benefits experience
- Familiarity using a MacBook, Google suite, Slack and Zoom
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is between $148,750 – $175,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you’re selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!