OLIPOP was founded in 2017 by Ben Goodwin and David Lester. Ben and David have been working together for nearly a decade to find accessible solutions to bring the benefits of digestive health to as many consumers as possible. OLIPOP is a deliciously refreshing tonic that is crafted with prebiotics, botanicals, and natural plant fiber to support your microbiome and benefit digestive health. We’re on a mission to provide an affordable, delicious alternative to soda that delivers leading-edge health benefits to mainstream consumers.
At Olipop our values lead the way we create our products, engage with each other, and interact with our community. While we’re invested in our product, we’re equally invested in personal development. We’re tightly knit, we’re genuine and we’re always pushing the envelope to do a better job than we did the day before. Our team is also fully remote, requiring us to be resourceful, creative and collaborative to support our fast-moving business.
To best serve our diverse community of customers, we also seek to recruit and include people with a diversity of abilities, backgrounds, and cultures.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Working at a start-up can be as much a personal journey as it is a professional one. To succeed at a company like Olipop, you must be comfortable with failing, learning, and adapting. You need to be curious, optimistic, and able to find a way when it seems impossible. You must be confident enough to express your ideas but humble and open to learning from your experiences and from others. If this is the approach you take to life, then we’d love to hear from you.
OLIPOP is searching for a Shopper & Trade Marketing Manager to join our team and ensure top quality execution of brand strategy through creative Omnichannel tactics.
In this role you’ll have to prioritize your time on where you can drive the most impact with Shopper Marketing programs, while working cross functionally with both our sales and marketing teams. If you’re looking for a fast paced environment, an opportunity for personal growth and responsibility, and enjoy having fun along the way, then this is a role you’ll thrive in!
- Collaborate with Sr. Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager (and broader Omnichannel team) to drive strategic Shopper Marketing initiatives supporting a variety of retailers, in line with budget and company goals
- Execute omnichannel shopper activations to generate awareness, trial and loyalty, including digital coupon and rewards programs, retailer marketing, content management, and more
- Submit creative marketing asset requests to design and manage content
- Support in-store shopper marketing programs (including setup and planning, asset execution)
- Track program performance and deliver reporting as needed
- Build program execution summaries, presentations and/or content as needed
- Partner with marketing team (and other cross-functional teams) at Olipop for program execution
- May collaborate with team on trade shows, demos, and retailer related events
- 5+ years of experience in retail marketing
- 3+ years of experience within shopper marketing and/or retail marketing execution
- Deeply passionate about Olipop, and inspired by what we represent. Has the desire and hunger to make an impact
- Obsession for understanding customer behavior. Lives, breathes and dreams about how to better reach & understand our consumers
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in an early stage company. Ability to think rapidly in a growing and changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously – you can run with something from beginning to end
- Works well with ambiguity and asks the right questions to get at the solution
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills, along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Competence in Google Suite and Microsoft Suite (including PPT). Experience with team collaboration tools such as Slack and Zoom preferred
$85,000 annual salary + bonus
Sr. Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Olipop does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.