OLIPOP was founded in 2017 by Ben Goodwin and David Lester. Ben and David have been working together for nearly a decade to find accessible solutions to bring the benefits of digestive health to as many consumers as possible. OLIPOP is a deliciously refreshing tonic that is crafted with prebiotics, botanicals, and natural plant fiber to support your microbiome and benefit digestive health. We’re on a mission to provide an affordable, delicious alternative to soda that delivers leading-edge health benefits to mainstream consumers.
At Olipop our values lead the way we create our products, engage with each other, and interact with our community. While we’re invested in our product, we’re equally invested in personal development. We’re tightly knit, we’re genuine and we’re always pushing the envelope to do a better job than we did the day before. Our team is also fully remote, requiring us to be resourceful, creative and collaborative to support our fast-moving business.
To best serve our diverse community of customers, we also seek to recruit and include people with a diversity of abilities, backgrounds, and cultures.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Working at a start-up can be as much a personal journey as it is a professional one. To succeed at a company like Olipop, you must be comfortable with failing, learning, and adapting. You need to be curious, optimistic, and able to find a way when it seems impossible. You must be confident enough to express your ideas but humble and open to learning from your experiences and from others. If this is the approach you take to life, then we’d love to hear from you.
OLIPOP is searching for a Business Analyst to join our team and continue to build on the strong and crucial data stories we share as we drive our business forward. This position focuses on data and analytics to evaluate performance and inform/support the sales team in identifying trends, celebrating success and exposing areas of opportunity.
In this role you will help lead the charge in pulling syndicated and performance data, creating and maintaining dashboards to track metrics/KPIs, and working cross functionally with departments to deliver on all things data. If you’re looking for a fast paced environment, an opportunity for personal growth and responsibility, and enjoy having fun along the way, then this is a role you’ll thrive in!
- Pull data from syndicated sources and perform analysis to support all departments
- Support Category Management on weekly/monthly data needs
- Own, create, and maintain weekly data pulls for customer scorecards on various measures such as volume, distribution etc.
- Provide Insights on areas within Sales and cross-functional departments
- Assist in forecasting sales growth using historical data
- Perform analyses to identify new opportunities for distribution
- Assist sales team members in building retailer presentations
- 2+ years of experience in category analytics
- Experience with working directly with SPINS and Neilsen systems & reporting is required.
- Intermediate Excel skills required (V-Lookups, Macros)
- Deeply passionate about Olipop, and inspired by what we represent. Has the desire and hunger to make an impact.
- Obsession for understanding customer behavior. Lives, breathes and dreams about how to better reach & understand our consumers.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in an early stage company. Ability to think rapidly in a growing and changing environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously – you can run with something from beginning to end.
- Works well with ambiguity and asks the right questions to get at the solution.
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills, along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Suite. Experience with team collaboration tools such as Slack and Zoom preferred.
Director of Business Insight
$75,000 annual salary + bonus
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Olipop does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.