We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
We’re a growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
We’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better, with an aim to become the essential health partner to women worldwide.
The main goal of Delivery Stream is to enable product teams to work in the most efficient way.
We maximise product teams’ velocity, quality and security by offering best-in-class automation and tooling.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in System Administration.
- Proficiency in hardware setup and device management, including experience with MDM tools such as Kandji/Jamf, and Unifi Wifi systems.
- Demonstrated experience with MacOS.
- Skilled in using Google Workspace Admin, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Opsgenie, and 1Password.
- Ability to ensure system security through implementation of access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Competence in setting up accounts and configuring workstations.
- Intermediate proficiency in English.
- Experience with automation tools like Okta Workflows, Tray.io, Zapier, or Jira Automation, along with an understanding of API integration.
- Knowledge of security principles, including Zero Trust, RBAC, ABAC, and Security by Design.
- Commitment to complete the Okta Workflow Course within the first three months of employment.
- Proven ability to organize and lead projects from proposal through to implementation, including the development of clear, achievable, and measurable goals.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for:
- Demonstrate expertise in managing and optimizing Atlassian Stack and Google Apps, including groups, access control, SSO, 2FA, templates, and automation.
- Efficiently manage devices including meeting room equipment, monitors, tablets, test phones, and MacBooks, ensuring seamless functionality.
- Streamline and enhance internal processes, such as onboarding and helpdesk operations, to ensure user satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain an internal wiki for comprehensive technical documentation and manuals related to IT processes.
- Work effectively within an Agile framework, adapting to a fast-paced work environment.
- Commit to excellence in service desk management, focusing on metrics like reopen rates, closure rates with high satisfaction, SLA breaches, and response times.
- Start as the on-site IT representative, eventually transitioning to remote work and flexible weekly schedules based on workload evaluations.
UK – ₤31000 – ₤56000 per year.
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
On top of competitive salaries, Flo’s employees have access to:
- A flexible working environment with the opportunity to come into the office and work from home
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations – an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a growing business means that sometimes it’s not easy and we work hard, but our mission is always at the forefront of what we do.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.