Eleanor Health is looking for Data Analyst to specialize in functional reporting and help scale our analytics operations. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of data and experience working with cross-functional stakeholders. At EleanorHealth data plays a crucial role in our opportunity to reshape the treatment of Mental Health and Addiction. The Data Analyst’s work will span strategic analyses to inform decision-making, to developing key metrics for success, to building out data availability and BI solutions, and to brainstorming approaches to unstructured problems.
The Population Health Data Analyst will work alongside other Data Analysts on our Data team and report to the Head of Data and Analytics.
- Perform complex data analysis using SQL and data visualization using our BI tool, Mode analytics.
- Leverage data to shape strategy, providing support wherever needed.
- Build out data availability and business intelligence solutions for the functional team.
- Create documentation for technical and not technical teams on reporting definitions and how to use the reports.
- Build internal data quality measures and processes to ensure the accuracy of data models, reports, and dashboards
- 3+ years working with population health data to inform decision-making
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with modern data warehousing (BigQuery experience is a plus)
- Experience with modern dashboarding and business intelligence (e.g. Mode, Looker or Tableau)
- Experience with transformation and modeling tooling (e.g. dbt)
- Experience using the tools and techniques of “modern data stacks”
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time