About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial Sr. Director of Product to help lead the development of Eleanor’s member-facing, partner-facing, and internal technology platform. This role will help us build and deliver a world class digital experience for our members and will support our clinical teams in delivering exceptional care to the populations and strategic partners we serve.
Reporting to Eleanor’s Head of Product, this role will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders and across our engineering, design, clinical, data, operations, and leadership teams.
This role is critical to the success of Eleanor’s mission by helping us optimize and automate operational and clinical workflows, improve the provider experience, and make Eleanor’s comprehensive resources more accessible and engaging for our members.
- Own the platform and product roadmap: set the vision and prioritize solutions that will deliver impactful experiences, product performance, and operational scalability
- Manage and support a team of experienced Product Managers and designers focused on our members, internal teams, data platform, and strategic partners
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning, and product design based on successful experiments to launch new capabilities at scale
- Evangelize roadmaps, prioritization, and new features to internal stakeholders, including executives. Analyze, track and report on success metrics to cross-functional teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate prioritization discussions, gain alignment, and provide transparency and input into the product development process
- Be the voice of our members, staff, and providers. Thoroughly understand their needs, including conducting user research and usability testing in conjunction with product designers.
- Leverage user feedback in all its forms to understand how staff and members engage with our products, make better decisions, and drive meaningful outcomes for the business
- Collaborate with vendors, health plans, and enterprise customers to devise and execute deep product integrations and partnerships
- Lead the ideation, scoping, execution, and launch of new product features
- Define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Provide thought leadership and help define the product through deep stakeholder partnership, and assessing opportunities using a hypothesis-driven approach focused on delivering outcomes
- 10+ years of experience working in Product Management or related roles with experience managing and scaling product teams
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
- A passion for our mission to redefine care for addiction treatment and behavioral health
- Proven track record of launching new products and/or programs from planning to launch
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, subject to ambiguity
- Self-driven with high customer empathy and a strong focus on execution
- Demonstrated project management skills, leading teams of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings/insights clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to crunch data and deliver actionable insights
- Technical and analytical aptitude and confidence in learning new systems
- Entrepreneurial mindset who vigorously looks for ways to improve the user experience
- Detail oriented with stellar organizational and leadership skills
- Prior experience in healthcare is a plus, but not required
- 100% remote friendly (except for quarterly on-site).
- Competitive compensation package with generous employer-contributed medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible environment with an open vacation policy.
- Yearly incentive cash bonus.
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time