Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of over 30 companies to-date including Lively, Ever/Body, Calibrate, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, Intrinsic, UpLift, Kins, Keen, Overalls, and stealth ventures in health equity, kidney care, women’s health, complementary medicine, and many more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
About the Stealth Venture
StealthCo is an analytics platform that provides actuarial, contracting and business intelligence insights to enable payers and providers to successfully engage in value based care contracts. Despite the meaningful momentum behind the transition to value based care, payers and providers face obstacles to fully implementing these agreements. Today, most contracting modeling is done ad-hoc and manually, combining disparate data sets in a time consuming manner. Payers and providers have limited visibility into their performance in these contracts. Additionally, the software built for providers to manage contracts in a fee-for-service world are not optimal for providing the monitoring capabilities to support the provider in performing on the contracts. This lack of a holistic, real-time view of performance has real financial implications to payers and providers alike.
To usher in a new era of value based care, StealthCo will support payers and providers through modeling performance-based arrangements, on-going monitoring of performance, and critical insights to successfully implement value based contracts.
About the Job
As our Head of Product of this stealth venture, our stealth analytics platform is on a mission to empower self-funded employers to monitor and measure their digital health benefits. With the recent proliferation of digital health point solutions, we have consistently heard that employers are struggling to manage these digital health benefits and understand the value that they are receiving from vendors. The StealthCo will partner with vendors, brokers/consultants, and benefits leaders to provide a comprehensive view of vendor performance and value-add. Simultaneously, digital health vendors are struggling to differentiate from one another and lack the internal resources and the data to produce studies that show ROI or the value that they are providing back to their customers. We have the opportunity to help these vendors put together better proof points for their S&M teams, streamline their reporting capabilities, and provide insights and benchmarking capabilities to better understand their performance relative to peers/competitors.
What you’ll do:
- Own StealthCo’s product development & roadmap
- Build the MVP for the Stealth Company
- Develop the 12+ month product roadmap for feature & product development
- Own product strategy and build for [market type, B2C, B2B, 4 wall, etc.], including discrete use cases for [number/type of stakeholders]
- Define the Product organization’s OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), contributing to the overall success of the company’s culture and growth
- Manage the product organization’s budget, also informing build vs buy technology decisions
- Select and deploy an infrastructure that will scale with the business and adjust to client feedback, including, over time incorporating HIPAA, SOC2, and Hi-Trust compliant elements and newly identified features and capabilities
- Serve as an executive leader & business partner
- Work cross-functionally with other organization leaders, such as [Key cross functional partners], to translate organizational needs into the product roadmap and push out the product to larger consumer groups
- Partner with Redesign Health platform team to assume ownership of the product responsibilities and drive the successful execution of the product vision
- Onboard and manage technology vendors to build out the initial product offering, including contractors & software licenses
- Build the product team & establish culture
- Create and own the product organization’s hiring roadmap; defining areas of product ownership and later growing and managing a team of future Product Managers
- Build a product organization that relies on both qualitative and quantitative feedback loops, as well as a strong data infrastructure and data-driven product culture
- Define the product organization’s workflows and standards of practice to create a center of excellence
- Lead efforts to achieve market recognition including press mentions and industry awards
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of product management experience, with experience at a data-driven, healthcare analytics company
- 10+ years of building 0-1 user-facing digital products, with a specific focus on internal employee tools
- 5+ years of building and managing an engineering team; hiring AND/OR contracting a team of [engineers OR development agencies]
- Experience implementing and scaling a SaaS data integration product in a highly regulated environment
- Experience in a technical environment – software-to-hardware, audio/video, or network bandwidth
- Engineering-related background or degree
Solid foundational experience with integrations, data collection, and KPI tracking
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming