Position Title: Chief of Staff (Part-Time or Full-Time)
Ever/Body’s mission is to empower everybody with advanced, personalized aesthetic dermatology and natural-looking results through our digitally-connected experience.
Ever/Body is revolutionizing cosmetic dermatology with a personalized, tech-driven experience that prioritizes patient education and natural-looking results. Ever/Body leverages best-in-class technology to deliver a seamless consumer experience‒ from online booking, medical records and progress tracking to the most advanced treatments that deliver maximum results with little to no downtime. Ever/Body offers a curated menu of the safest, medically-tested procedures, vetted and administered by experienced medical professionals and tailored to each patient’s unique features and skincare goals.
About the role:
As the Chief of Staff, you will wear many hats as you block and tackle projects and requests, enabling the C-Suite to focus on the company’s highest priorities. The Chief of Staff will be a strategic, structured, organized, and adaptable leader who will support the CEO on high-visibility and strategic work that is key to Ever/Body’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Operate as a key member of the leadership team, working directly with the C-Suite to manage and drive strategic and operational initiatives.
- Serve as the right hand and thought partner to the CEO.
- Lead various high-priority strategic projects, ensuring cross functional alignment and accountability, reporting results directly to the C-Suite.
- Projects may include (i) researching new opportunities, (ii) furthering operational initiatives, (iii) managing key cross-functional projects.
- Prepare Board of Director and Investor materials alongside key members of C-Suite.
- Organize agendas for investor updates and C-Suite meetings; attending meetings, driving agenda, synthesizing follow-ups and managing KPIs.
- Translate high level business priorities into clear and simple initiatives that achieve company goals and KPIs.
- Assist with fundraising tasks, including creation and maintenance of the investor tracker, researching potential investors, and crafting presentation materials and ad hoc analyses.
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand by being an earnest student of the brand’s history, the cosmetic dermatology industry and our consumers.
- Research industry and wellness trends and news to inform future innovation and strategies.
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years of work experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, investment firm, or strategy firm.
- 4+ years of experience leading teams in fast paced and complex environments.
- Prior experience in-house at a company as a Strategy Lead or Chief of Staff driving strategic projects from insights through to successful execution is preferred.
- Outstanding business judgment, analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, organizational skills and information synthesizing capabilities.
- Excellent project management and time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects of complex scope in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven record of seamless execution of complex projects and track record of ensuring accountability and results.
- Strong written skills suitable for presentations, corporate communications and briefs.
- Experience translating consumer data insights into actionable initiatives.
- A positive attitude and an engaging leadership presence that comes across equally strong in person, over video, and through writing.
- Adept at building strong relationships at all levels within a complex organizational structure and working with diverse personality types.
- Ability to problem solve and create structure in complex and sometimes ambiguous environments.
- Are culturally-aware and naturally curious—you know and track what other brands are doing.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial or start-up environment.
- BA Business-related field, MBA Preferred.
Pay & Perks:
- Competitive compensation in the business; including equity (for full time employees)
- Paid time off and paid holidays, for full time employees
- Employer discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, for full time employees
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits
- Role is based in NYC
- Flexible around whether work is part-time or full-time