New York, NY
ABOUT PROJECT HEALTHY MINDS
Project Healthy Minds is a mental health tech non-profit startup. We are pioneering a first-of-its-kind model: applying technology to address one of the biggest social issues of our time: the growing mental health crisis. We believe in a simple but profound idea: that it should be as easy to find mental health services as it is to book a flight or a restaurant reservation. That’s why we’re building the world’s first digital marketplace for finding mental health services that are right for you.
To do that, we work with some of the most inspiring and influential leaders in America – business titans, tech entrepreneurs, clinicians and scientists, musicians, artists, athletes, media stars, policymakers, and more. Because we believe that the world’s most complex challenges require interdisciplinary teams and solutions.
We are backed by a powerhouse of industry-leading Board of Directors and Advisory Council Members who are passionate, hands-on, and dive into the important work with us.
Learn more at projecthealthyminds.com and @projecthealthyminds on social.
ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial brand partnerships leader who is extraordinary at building and deepening relationships with c-suite and marketing leaders and is excited about the prospect of building a brand partnerships function. This leader must bring deep, CMO-level relationships with them. Reporting to the Founder & CEO, this hire will be a founding member of our leadership team and will serve as a thought partner and senior counselor to the CEO.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
● Source, secure, and grow 6-, 7-, and 8-figure deals with top-flight brand partners to generate revenue that will underwrite the nonprofit’s mission.
● Bring deep CMO-level relationships to the role – accelerating Project Healthy Minds’ ability to build deep, enduring partnerships with brands.
● Partner with the CEO, Board of Directors, Advisory Council, and network of VIP funders to establish new revenue-generating relationships with top-flight brands.
● Productize Project Healthy Minds’ partnership opportunities and establish new creative opportunities for brands to partner with Project Healthy Minds and invest in its programmatic work and its IP.
● Set pricing strategy.
● Oversee the brand partnerships strategy and take lead on selling for both annual tentpole events (e.g. Project Healthy Minds produces the world’s first and largest festival for World Mental Health Day) and for evergreen campaigns throughout the year.
● Build deep relationships across the marketing/advertising/media ecosystem – with CMOs, agencies, etc. – and educate brand partners and agencies on Project Healthy Minds partnership offerings.
● Ideate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to create new premium, revenue-generating artist offerings for brands.
● Execute a go-to-market strategy to drive net new revenue for Project Healthy Minds through consultative selling.
Understand and utilize specific data and audience insights that define Project Healthy Minds’ audience.
● Exceed personal and team revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
● Prospect & outreach to stakeholders.
● Forecast, track, and report on revenue performance.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
● A world-class relationship builder – you are meticulous about building and maintaining world-class relationships. You have a proven track record of building deep relationships and enduring partnerships that create strategic value for both parties, and you pour your heart and soul into making these relationships long-lasting.
● A strong and energetic communicator – you have exceptional oral and written communication skills, presenting complex concepts in an articulate, easily digestible, and persuasive manner. You can speak eloquently and passionately about our mission, partnership opportunities, and the organization at large. You have an innate ability to connect with and inspire a wide range of audiences, you are a great presenter to clients, and you can connect with a diverse set of partners.
● Relentless – you are exceptional at relentlessly navigating & networking to build relationships with decision-makers and constantly seek to surpass revenue goals and internal expectations.
● A born leader – you help set the pace for what leadership in Project Healthy Minds looks like – you’re an outrageously high performer, have an impeccable work ethic, can move seamlessly from closing a deal to thinking about the long-term strategy, you can help hire a team and scale a function, and you embrace going from 0-to-1 and working seamlessly through ambiguity.
● Flexible – you thrive in a fast-paced environment and identify as a multitasker who can perform under pressure. You respond skillfully to rapidly changing priorities, can effectively prioritize, and are excited by the prospect of every day being different with new problems to solve. You also embrace traveling to build and deepen relationships with prospective and existing partners.
● Willing to play through the whistle – you are a strong negotiator and have an uncanny ability to build consensus and find creative solutions to any problem. You think outside the box to identify and pursue new opportunities.
● Experienced – Bachelor’s degree and at least 10+ years of experience in advertising sales and/or strategic partnerships – preferably at a media company, production company, record label, or agency. Demonstrated success in generating annual revenue of 7- or 8-figures. Understanding of social impact trends and practices in the corporate world is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation
• Floating holidays and generous PTO
• Recurring employee off-site and professional development experiences
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Experience joining a dynamic start-up environment that is re-writing the playbook for social change in the mental health tech space
• Benefits of joining a close-knit, highly-motivated team with mentorship opportunities from founding leaders, Advisors, and Board members
• Learning & Development opportunities, including free MasterClass subscriptions
• Opportunity to attend inspiring experiences and events with thought leaders, business executives, and iconic speakers across a range of industries
The annual salary for this role is $150,000 – $225,000, depending on experience, skills, and other relevant considerations.
EEO Guidelines: Project Healthy Minds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. Project Healthy Minds will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws, and will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable “Fair Chance” laws.
COVID Guidelines: The health and safety of our Project Healthy Minds community is the highest priority. As such, Project Healthy Minds is requiring all newly hired staff members to be fully vaccinated and boosted with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodations for medical, religious, or other reasons will be considered in accordance with applicable law.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.