Ever/Body is revolutionizing cosmetic dermatology with a personalized, tech-driven experience that prioritizes patient education and natural-looking results. Ever/Body leverages best-in-class technology to deliver a seamless consumer experience‒ from online booking, medical records and progress tracking to the most advanced treatments that deliver maximum results with little to no downtime. Ever/Body offers a curated menu of the safest, medically-tested procedures, vetted and administered by experienced medical professionals and tailored to each patient’s unique features and skincare goals.
More about the role
The Center Manager acts as an Ever/Body Brand Ambassador and the center’s leader and key decision maker, knowing where sales and other operating KPIs are at all times and owning decisions to maximize client and business results in line with Ever/Body’s mission, values and goals.
What you’ll do:
- Identify current and future customer needs by establishing rapport with new and existing clients.
- Achieve projected sales, align with the team by establishing monthly goals
- Align client schedules with business sales, assign the team package goals.
- Maintain inventory levels, conduct monthly, weekly, daily counts
- Ensure all P&P policies are adhered to and followed by employees
- Assist Lead Clinician to mitigate, manage and resolve any equipment issues and resulting scheduling impacts
- Optimize patient scheduling system by reviewing monthly, weekly and daily
- Maintain store staff staffing levels by recruiting, selecting and on-boarding
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, planning monitoring and appraising job results
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the industry, understanding of customer initiatives and what local competitors are doing
- Follow company guidelines on all creative directives
- Work with marketing team on local events, partnerships
What you’ll need:
- Ensures the team has unique values, experience, cultural backgrounds and goals.
- The ability to outline a clear and vivid plan to accomplish shared objectives.
- Strong leadership skills, able to motivate, inspire others’ on achieving goals.
- 3-5 years of management experience in health/wellness, hospitality or luxury retail
- Ability to work under pressure, adjust to the needs of the business
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 15 pounds
- Flexible schedule, evenings and weekends required
Pay and Perks:
- Highly Competitive Compensation with generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Employer discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits