About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We are looking for a mixed-methods researcher for a 3-month contract position. You will partner with the cross-functional members of our Clients team to own the end-to-end research process on a couple key initiatives. This includes leading and executing to identify the right scope, design the studies, recruit, conduct the research, synthesize, and socialize actionable findings. The insights and recommendations you present will influence a design and product ecosystem that impacts millions of users.
- Scope research questions and get alignment from the cross-functional team
- Design and execute research studies, including selecting appropriate methods, recruiting the right participants, designing materials like discussion guides, and conducting research activities (interviews, surveys, etc.)
- Synthesize and socialize impactful insights to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Guide cross-functional teams to draw meaningful insights from research and communicate them clearly and powerfully to partners
- Design and execute a variety of research studies, including field studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, surveys, etc.
- Attend scheduled internal meetings
- 4+ years of experience in user research related to software and digital experiences
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience leading the research process from beginning to end: ability to define key research questions and objectives, identify appropriate methods, recruit participants, execute studies, and synthesize findings
- Passion for translating findings into actionable business and product recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (storytelling essential)
- Proven track record of successful partnership with product managers, designers, data scientists, engineers, and other business partners
- MA/MS or PhD in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology or a related field
- Experience conducting research in a highly regulated space such as healthcare, finance, or government
- Passion for mental health
- A research portfolio demonstrating past work
- Ability to commit to a 2-3 month project timeline starting between late September and early October
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive hourly rate