Curai Health is an AI-powered virtual clinic on a mission to improve access to care at scale. As the pioneer in deploying machine learning into clinical workflows, Curai Health enables its dedicated, specially trained clinicians to deliver primary care to more people at a fraction of the cost. Easy-to-use and convenient, Curai Health partners with insurers and health systems to keep patients engaged in their care over time, improving health outcomes and reducing costs.
Our company is remote-first and we consider candidates across the United States. Our corporate office is in San Francisco.
Data Science at Curai
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our Data Science team. This team is responsible for making sure that the right information gets to the right people at the right time. We work to curate, analyze, and generate actionable insights from data gathered from every area of the company. This is a high impact role with the opportunity to help guide Curai in being a truly data driven company.
Who You Are
None of these individually are hard requirements, but they do describe the type of folks that we think would be most effective and happy at Curai. You…
• Have a strong orientation to Curai’s mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all
• Have worked remotely before, or have a strong feeling that you’d work well with a 100% remote team, spread across multiple time zones
• Are excited to try things out to validate new features, and move on if they no longer solve a problem
• Are able to work effectively with others
• Are excited about getting on the speeding train that is a growing startup!
What You’ll Do
• Design, implement, and maintain analytics and models
• Work with stakeholders across the organization to understand requirements and generate actionable insights
• Work as part of a team to maintain a high quality data warehouse
• Serve as a subject matter expert on Data Modeling, Statistics, and Operational Best Practices
• Create dashboards and reports to clearly and concisely communicate results and insights
What You’ll Need
• 4+ years of experience in data science and analysis
• Experience with design and maintenance of advanced data analysis systems
• Deep understanding of data modeling, statistics, and data visualization concepts
• Comfortable working with data in a variety of formats and languages, including SQL and Python
• Ability to use your understanding of statistics and modeling to explain complex outputs to non-technical team members
• Experience with tools like Tableau and Databricks
What We Offer
• Culture: Mission driven talent with great colleagues committed to living our values, collaborating and driving performance
• Pay: Competitive compensation and stock
• Wellness: Unlimited PTO, flexible working hours and remote working options
• Benefits: Excellent medical, dental, vision, flex spending plans, and and paid parental leave
• Financial: 401k plan with employer matching
The annual base salary range for this position is between $175,000 and $225,000 annually. Stock grants also play a key part in any offer, they increase your overall compensation package significantly based on company success. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Curai Health is a startup with a small, but world-class team from high-tech companies, AI researchers, practicing physicians, to team members from non-traditional career paths and backgrounds.. We also have research partnerships with leading universities across the country and access to medical data that facilitates research in this space. We are a highly collaborative, data-driven team, focused on delivering our mission with funding from top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Morningside, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
At Curai Health, we are highly committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. In keeping with our beliefs and values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. To promote an equitable and bias-free workplace, we set competitive compensation packages for each position and do not negotiate on our offers. We are looking for teammates that are mission-driven, embody our core values, and appreciate our transparent approach.