Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
As Director of Product Management, Mobile, you’ll drive the Hims & Hers iOS & Android apps vision, strategy, and the execution of a portfolio of data-driven initiatives that drive step-wise growth of our business. And along with your team of PMs, collaborate closely with leadership and cross-functional partners to deliver uniquely Hims & Hers, truly differentiated and elevated customer-centric experiences serving over 1+ million subscribers today.
- Obsessed with our apps – deliver complex user lifecycle experiences from early consideration through retention and reactivation, leverage capabilities like a full range of content (e.g. video, blogs, medication content, etc.), streamline provider and CX chat, and more. Optimize mobile toolsets like in-app notifications, interactions with third-party hardware like watches/fitness trackers / smart scales, and more to drive tangible growth.
- Establish data-backed shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a team of product managers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success.
- Integrate company strategy, research, and market analysis into product requirements to deliver a user experience
- Approve high-level requirements, acceptance criteria, and KPIs that push the product strategy forward and achieve key objectives
- Make data-informed decisions based on a sound understanding of organizational priorities, customer feedback, analytics, benchmarks, industry reporting, and emerging trends
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-growing company with a constantly evolving environment
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management, with a significant portion delivering mobile app and direct-to-consumer experiences
- 10+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering and design teams
- 6+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- Experience in a consumer-focused technology company and collaboration with growth, engineering, and brand teams
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building, and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations-intensive environment.
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting, and acting on productive feedback
- A love for building positive and productive relationships across the company
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address.