Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care. Kindbody’s clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 90 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $154 million in funding from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, GV (formerly Google Ventures), RRE Capital, Claritas Health Ventures, Rock Springs Capital, NFP Ventures, and TQ Ventures.
About the Role
As the People Operations Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the People Team, supporting the People Operations Business Partner on Corporate initiatives which include anything from benefits administration, onboarding and offboarding, company communications, people operations analytics, and performance management. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone excited about supporting our growing business and ensuring all employees and managers have the support and resources they need.
Communication and collaboration will be key for this role as you will work very closely with the rest of the people team and our cross-functional partners across the operations organization. You will also be critical support for our employees, handling confidential questions and concerns quickly and effectively. This role will report to the HQ People Ops Business Partner.
Provide support to the People Operations team on day-to-day HR activities including:
- Communicate with and onboard incoming new hires as well as offboard employees, when needed
- Organize new hire orientations
- Input and maintain data into the ADP and other HRIS systems
- Provide support in creation of presentations both internal and external
- Establish, maintain and update files for HR compliance
- Assist with employee changes such as promotions, status changes and department transfers.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information when necessary
- Support in headcount reporting and data analysis
- Support in implementing employee initiatives around engagement, retention, career pathing, training, and development for all HQ employees at Kindbody
- Support in administering the company-wide performance review process via Culture Amp
- Provide excellent customer service for employees and promptly address questions and concerns
- Run reports and handle data analysis, as needed
- And other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects from time to time, based on business needs.
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of people ops experience in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- You’re highly organized, meticulous about detail and accuracy, and get excited about process improvement.
- You have a strong ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- You are a learner – always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you.
- You are a scrappy and resourceful problem solver and can adjust to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You have a passion for human resources, women’s health, and/or fertility
- You can effectively utilize Google Suite tools (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Slides Google Docs, etc)
- You exemplifies amazing people skills and professionalism
- You have highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
Pay range for this position: $23.00/hr – $26.00/hr depending on years of experience.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at email@example.com.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.