StealthCo empowers provider organizations with a data-driven, technology platform that optimizes their clinician workforces by identifying and addressing underlying causes of clinician turnover.
Provider organizations are ill-equipped to prevent and manage clinician turnover, with factors, including COVID-19, generational shifts, burnout, and other dynamics, driving turnover rates of 10-20%+ and rising. Conservatively, these costs represent well over $110B per year, related to panel attrition, care discontinuity, direct costs, lost revenue, and operational disruption. More broadly, clinician turnover has implications for clinician wellbeing, patient access, care quality, and public health.
StealthCo’s AI/ML-powered platform improves clinician workforce visibility, proactively addresses turnover risk, and mitigates turnover costs and disruption.
About the Job
As our Director of Product, you will partner with StealthCo’s CEO to build & launch a category-defining healthcare startup. Your work will create greater visibility into clinician turnover and utilize AI/ML to address underlying issues therein. You will play a critical role in understanding our customers’ needs, shaping the product strategy, defining the roadmap, launching the company’s first MVP, and scaling the business. You will report to the CEO who is based in Atlanta, GA.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on the 12+ month product roadmap for feature & MVP development; execute on the build in coordination with external and internal stakeholders.
- Deliver an ML-powered platform to predict & mitigate clinician turnover.
- Manage the product organization’s budget; inform build vs buy technology decisions, and serve as a product evangelist with the CEO in go-to-market efforts.
- Create and own the product organization’s hiring roadmap, defining areas of product ownership and later growing and managing an internal and external vendor team.
What you’ll need:
- You have at least 8 years of experience in product management, with a minimum of two years in a 0-1 product environment, having successfully launched that product.
- You’ve managed feature launches (beta testing, documentation, customer feedback).
- You have experience working with world class B2B SaaS products that have a data-centered business model.
- You have a deep understanding of various healthcare data sources and systems, including EHR and HRIS, among others.
- You have expertise in AI and ML products.
- You have a passion for creating delightful user experiences through UI/UX.
- You have experience working with offshore engineering teams.
Who you are:
- Strategic. You have the ability to balance strategy and execution while shaping and sharing a strategic vision for a product, and tying their day-to-day work with the overall business strategy.
- Builder. You have the ability to take ownership of the product build and make sound decisions with limited information, with a focus on building, iterating and getting a quality product launched on time, and at or below budget.
- Collaborative. You have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with executive peers, provide an executive summary of their work, and, most importantly, how their work supports and enables its success. The ability to partner effectively with the executive team, put the needs of the group before themselves, and encourage others to engage in ideation.
- User-Focused. You have the ability to build products with the customer in mind. The “customer” can be the actual user of the product, the payer for the product, or the investor for the company.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
This position is remote. You may work from anywhere in the continental US. Preference will be given to candidates in the Eastern half of the US.
Full-time base salary range of $160,000 – $180,000 plus equity.