Who We Are:
Click Therapeutics, Inc., develops, validates, and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. As a leading innovator of Digital Therapeutics™, Click delivers accessible, clinically proven, FDA-regulated prescription treatments to the smartphone in your hand. Click’s treatments are defined by a commitment to applying technical and scientific rigor and patient-centric design to the development process. This results in uniquely engaging experiences that achieve compelling clinical outcomes for patients seeking new treatment options. Click Therapeutics continuously expands and refines its platform with novel cognitive, behavioral and neuromodulatory mechanisms of action and advanced data-driven tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The digital therapeutics under development on Click’s platform address diverse areas of therapeutic need, including indications in psychiatry, neurology, oncology, immunology, and cardiometabolic diseases. Consistently named a best place to work, Click fosters an inclusive, diverse workforce of innovators, clinicians, scientists, researchers, designers, technologists, engineers and more, united in a common mission to provide patients everywhere access to safe and effective prescription digital therapeutics. For more information, visit www.clicktherapeutics.com and connect with us on LinkedIn.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Director of Product Management who is passionate about growing a team of talented product managers creating products that improve health outcomes for patients. You’ll lead a team that works closely with design, engineering, and science to develop digital therapeutics that address health conditions millions of people live with every day. You will take a leadership role in improving every part of our product management process, identifying and championing the practices and processes that bring patient-centric thinking, predictability, and repeatability throughout product development, and empowering our teams to do their best work every day. You’ll bring a strong mix of product management fundamentals, research and experimentation techniques, and leadership skills providing both mentorship and people management to our growing team.
This position is based out of Click’s headquarters located in Tribeca, NYC, at the center of one of the fastest-growing digital health communities. We have a hybrid working model that consists of at least 3 days in office each week.
- You’ll manage Product Management teams across the Click product portfolio establishing the processes, practices, and culture to empower teams to build effective, efficacious, and delightful products
- You will work with Product Managers to drive product vision, strategy, and long term roadmaps for each portfolio product
- You will coach, manage, and mentor 8-10 high performing product managers on the skills to help them further develop and achieve their long term career goals
- You will focus on building a culture that elevates the team’s performance and morale and makes Click a leading place to practice product management
- You will establish processes which increase the team’s effectiveness
- You will deeply understand our patients and products, practicing and evangelizing patient-centric thinking in the definition of new digital therapeutics that improve the health of Click’s patients
- You will work within and across teams to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple departments
- You will advocate for and evangelize product management best practices
- 10+ years of experience working in a product role in an agile environment for mobile products
- 4+ years of experience leading product management teams
- High ownership and agency with a strong bias for action to create the change you wish to see
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills work with peers, stakeholders, and upper management
- Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, business analysis, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences
- Passionate about improving healthcare, have experience in the space or a personal connection
- You are excited and inspired by the practice of building exceptional, high performing teams.
- Background or previous experience in neuroscience, psychiatry, psychology, behavior change, digital health or a related field
- Understanding of the US healthcare ecosystem including reimbursement and regulatory dynamics
- Experience developing consumer facing products
- Experience developing strong relationships with external partners
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Competitive Salary with Annual Review | Cash Bonus | Stock Options | 5% 401(k) matching | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited PTO | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Fitness Reimbursement | Bike Membership | Professional Development Stipend | Lunch Stipends | Parent Benefits | LinkedIn Learning | Industrious Workspaces | Commuter Subsidies | Flexible Work Arrangement | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague’s long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague’s temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the “at-will” employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Recruitment Phishing Scams:
Fake job advertisements and offers are increasingly appearing on the internet. If you have encountered a job posting or have been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond and report it to the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI at https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice.You can also contact our team at email@example.com to report details of your experience.
Please be mindful of the following:
Click Therapeutics will only reach out to you through an “@clicktherapeutics.com” email address.
Other than your email address or telephone number, which you may provide via a job application portal, Click Therapeutics will never ask you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself (such as a Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number) via a messaging application (like that used on the LinkedIn platform or Microsoft Teams).
Click Therapeutics will conduct interviews face-to-face over Zoom.
All job postings will be listed on the Click Therapeutics official career page. If someone contacts you about a job or position that is not listed on the official career page, please contact the Click Therapeutics recruitment team at the contact information below.
If you have any questions regarding the validity of a recruitment inquiry or an interview, please contact the Click’s recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm before proceeding.