Who We Are
Click Therapeutics, Inc., develops, validates, and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. As a leading innovator of Digital Therapeutics™, Click delivers accessible, clinically proven, FDA-regulated prescription treatments to the smartphone in your hand. Click’s treatments are defined by a commitment to applying technical and scientific rigor and patient-centric design to the development process. This results in uniquely engaging experiences that achieve compelling clinical outcomes for patients seeking new treatment options. Click Therapeutics continuously expands and refines its platform with novel cognitive, behavioral and neuromodulatory mechanisms of action and advanced data-driven tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The digital therapeutics under development on Click’s platform address diverse areas of therapeutic need, including indications in psychiatry, neurology, oncology, immunology, and cardiometabolic diseases. Consistently named a best place to work, Click fosters an inclusive, diverse workforce of innovators, clinicians, scientists, researchers, designers, technologists, engineers and more, united in a common mission to provide patients everywhere access to safe and effective prescription digital therapeutics. For more information, visit www.clicktherapeutics.com and connect with us on LinkedIn.
About the Role:
The Click Therapeutics R&D team focuses on the development and early-stage testing of novel cognitive and neurobehavioral software solutions for Click Therapeutics’ suite of mobile software products. Our prototyping software engineers serve an integral role in this interdisciplinary process. They work closely with the science, product, and clinical operations teams to conceptualize, design, and develop full-stack, cross-platform mobile applications to be used in exploratory research, from usability testing to formal clinical research studies. You might be a good fit if: You take an ownership-focused approach to your work and are collaborative and hands-on. You are comfortable with ambiguity and have a pioneering attitude enabling you to convert ideas into functional software prototypes. You enjoy the process of iterative software development and recognize that a product can always be better, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be released. You believe in the shared responsibility of a team to achieve an end goal.
- In collaboration with the Science and Product Teams, translate novel scientific and clinical intervention concepts into software design mockups, flows, wireframes, and animations for full stack, cross-platform mobile applications and product features.
- Seek alignment between Science, Product Management and the Prototype team on the optimal software prototype designs to move into development, taking into consideration the need for rapid prototyping at this early stage of scientific research.
- Translate software prototype designs, including scientific and clinical requirements, into technical requirements.
- Lead the end-to-end development of functional software prototypes for iterative feasibility and usability testing.
- Assist with analysis, interpretation and reporting of experimental results and help determine the optimal next steps for active research projects.
- Prepare and contribute technical expertise to intellectual property filings, including technical writing and drafting of intellectual property (patent) applications.
- 8+ years experience in a similar full-stack software development role, with independent accountability for producing functional software prototypes.
- Comfort working with ambiguity and rapidly iterating with science and product teams to develop prototyped solutions based on aligned user goals rather than stringent requirements.
- Experience with 3D graphics libraries for mobile platforms (eg WebGL)
- Experience with mobile device sensors and their data streams (eg gyroscope, accelerometer, GPS)
- Coding and engineering skills to enable preparation of prototypes of scientific concepts and product features for testing as mobile applications.
- Foundational design skills, fluency with current design tools, and understanding of user-centered design principles to enable wireframing and design of research prototypes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong technical writing experience.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-based setting, and with diverse teams in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Tech savvy with confidence in the transformative potential of software as treatments.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a problem-solving approach to new challenges.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an engineering or computer science discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar full-stack software development role, with independent accountability for producing functional software prototypes.
- Experience with medical, psychology, neuroscience or other clinical research.
- A portfolio showcasing your work in research, ideation, design or prototyping.
- Experience with React Native, node.js, and/or Postgres.
- Experience with intellectual property development.
The base salary range for this position is between: $163,500 – $192,500. The final base salary will be dependent upon skills, experience and location. In addition to the base salary, Click Therapeutics offers an annual performance-based cash bonus and a generous equity package.
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Competitive Salary with Annual Review | Cash Bonus | Stock Options | 5% 401(k) matching | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited PTO | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Fitness Reimbursement | Bike Membership | Professional Development Stipend | Lunch Stipends | Parent Benefits | LinkedIn Learning | Industrious Workspaces | Commuter Subsidies | Flexible Work Arrangement | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague’s long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague’s temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the “at-will” employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Recruitment Phishing Scams:
Fake job advertisements and offers are increasingly appearing on the internet. If you have encountered a job posting or have been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond and report it to the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI at https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice.You can also contact our team at email@example.com to report details of your experience.
Please be mindful of the following:
Click Therapeutics will only reach out to you through an “@clicktherapeutics.com” email address.
Other than your email address or telephone number, which you may provide via a job application portal, Click Therapeutics will never ask you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself (such as a Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number) via a messaging application (like that used on the LinkedIn platform or Microsoft Teams).
Click Therapeutics will conduct interviews face-to-face over Zoom.
All job postings will be listed on the Click Therapeutics official career page. If someone contacts you about a job or position that is not listed on the official career page, please contact the Click Therapeutics recruitment team at the contact information below.
If you have any questions regarding the validity of a recruitment inquiry or an interview, please contact the Click’s recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm before proceeding.