Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full-spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced Vice President of Talent Acquisition to join our People Team in a fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment. Your expertise, professionalism, and innovation will be highly valued as you work collaboratively to establish robust talent acquisition strategies and processes. You will lead and manage our recruiting team and play a key role in attracting and selecting top-tier professionals, including C-suite executives and clinic-level staff. You will be responsible for leading and managing our recruiting team and making a significant contribution to attracting and selecting top-tier professionals, including C-suite executives and clinic-level staff. Our ideal candidate is a player/coach- a dynamic, charismatic recruiter capable of securing top-notch hires and coaching their team to do the same. This is a full-time hybrid position that requires at least 10 days in the office each month, and it is based in either our headquarters in New York, NY, or Miami, FL (opening in the spring of 2024).
- Develop a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy aligned with Kindbody’s growth objectives and goals.
- Continuously improve the recruitment function to earn the trust of internal stakeholders and provide a great candidate experience.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand Kindbody’s long-term talent needs and design proactive recruitment plans.
- Manage and lead the talent acquisition team by providing guidance, mentorship, and performance evaluations.
- Manage senior-level positions ranging from VP to C-suite
- Manage all senior and high-need/competitive market clinical hires.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and innovation to attract, develop, and retain top talent within the talent acquisition function.
- Challenge the status quo on practices, policies, recruiter productivity, recruiting philosophy, and tooling.
- Elevate Kindbody’s employer brand, positioning the company as an employer of choice.
- Establish and maintain a network of industry contacts, including partnerships with educational institutions, professional organizations, and diversity-focused networks.
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly reports to senior leadership, highlighting key recruitment metrics and trends.
- Stay updated on emerging recruitment technologies and trends, implementing innovative tools and practices to enhance recruitment.
- Collaborate with People Ops., department heads, and hiring managers to understand workforce needs and develop tailored recruitment plans for each department.
- Build strong relationships with external recruitment agencies and vendors, as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in talent acquisition, with a minimum of 8 years in a leadership role.
- Proven success in developing and executing effective talent acquisition strategies and employer branding.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices, labor laws, and regulations.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team of recruiters.
- Proficiency in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and recruitment software.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Demonstrated experience in employer branding and recruitment marketing is a must.
Perks and Benefits
Compensation: Full-time base salary of ~ $200,000 plus bonus and a competitive equity & benefits offering. Total rewards package will be commensurate with experience, education, skills & training.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Peloton membership, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.