Who We Are:
Click Therapeutics, Inc., develops, validates, and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. As a leading innovator of Digital Therapeutics™, Click delivers accessible, clinically proven, FDA-regulated prescription treatments to the smartphone in your hand. Click’s treatments are defined by a commitment to applying technical and scientific rigor and patient-centric design to the development process. This results in uniquely engaging experiences that achieve compelling clinical outcomes for patients seeking new treatment options. Click Therapeutics continuously expands and refines its platform with novel cognitive, behavioral and neuromodulatory mechanisms of action and advanced data-driven tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The digital therapeutics under development on Click’s platform address diverse areas of therapeutic need, including indications in psychiatry, neurology, oncology, immunology, and cardiometabolic diseases. Consistently named a best place to work, Click fosters an inclusive, diverse workforce of innovators, clinicians, scientists, researchers, designers, technologists, engineers and more, united in a common mission to provide patients everywhere access to safe and effective prescription digital therapeutics. For more information, visit www.clicktherapeutics.com and connect with us on LinkedIn.
About the Role:
We are looking for a product manager for the Data Engineering & Analytics team who is passionate about creating digitally delivered treatments which improve the lives of patients living with a variety of conditions. In this role you will work closely with data analysts & engineers, clinicians, scientists, product managers, and software engineers to expand Click’s data capabilities. The ideal candidate will bring a mix of experience in data & analytics, product/project management, and passion for healthcare into the entire product development cycle, from research and ideation, through delivery and iteration. This role will be focused on delivering data products & solutions for our pipeline products through clinical trials and to market.
This position is based out of Click’s headquarters located in Tribeca, NYC, at the center of one of the fastest-growing digital health communities. We have a hybrid working model that consists of at least 3 days in office each week.
- Work in collaboration with scientific, business, and engineering leaders to rapidly define and develop data products that improve operational efficiency, provide product insights, and ultimately help to deliver therapeutic value to our patients.
- Understand data concepts and identify opportunities to translate ideas into testable, scalable products and prototypes.
- Understand and synthesize the complexities of the healthcare environment including regulations, existing clinical workflows, and patient journeys into high-potential product opportunities.
- Manage timelines and a product roadmap to organize timely delivery and minimize delays.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple departments.
- Interface with internal and external partners throughout the data design, development, and launch of the products.
- Strong advocate for data management best practices and documentation.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Product Owner or Product Manager in an agile environment.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams to deliver timely and scalable data/analytics products (e.g., reports, dashboards, data models, pipelines, APIs).
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate details to technical & non-technical stakeholders and upper management.
- Technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, business analysis, and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly adaptable to a dynamic atmosphere of changing requirements and scope.
- Experience leading scrum meetings and using project management tools like Jira.
- Experience working with modern data technologies including, but not limited to, Snowflake, Fivetran, dbt, Sigma Computing.
- Experience using SQL and/or Python to join multiple datasets for analysis.
- Experience in product analytics for mobile applications, defining KPI/metrics, conducting analyses.
- Familiarity or interest in AI & Machine Learning concepts.
- Understanding of data privacy regulations (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA).
- Background or previous experience in neuroscience, psychiatry, psychology, behavior change, digital health or a related field.
The base salary range for this position is between: $115,00 – $135,000. The final base salary will be dependent upon skills, experience and location. In addition to the base salary, Click Therapeutics offers an annual performance-based cash bonus and a generous equity package.
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Competitive Salary with Annual Review | Cash Bonus | Stock Options | 5% 401(k) matching | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited PTO | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Fitness Reimbursement | Bike Membership | Professional Development Stipend | Lunch Stipends | Parent Benefits | LinkedIn Learning | Industrious Workspaces | Commuter Subsidies | Flexible Work Arrangement | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague’s long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague’s temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the “at-will” employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Recruitment Phishing Scams:
Fake job advertisements and offers are increasingly appearing on the internet. If you have encountered a job posting or have been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond and report it to the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI at https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice.You can also contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to report details of your experience.
Please be mindful of the following:
- Click Therapeutics will only reach out to you through an “@clicktherapeutics.com” email address.
- Other than your email address or telephone number, which you may provide via a job application portal, Click Therapeutics will never ask you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself (such as a Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number) via a messaging application (like that used on the LinkedIn platform or Microsoft Teams).
- Click Therapeutics will conduct interviews face-to-face over Zoom.
- All job postings will be listed on the Click Therapeutics official career page. If someone contacts you about a job or position that is not listed on the official career page, please contact the Click Therapeutics recruitment team at the contact information below.
If you have any questions regarding the validity of a recruitment inquiry or an interview, please contact the Click’s recruitment team at email@example.com to confirm before proceeding.