About the Company
Redesign Health is launching a new venture, StealthCo, that is a comprehensive and integrative service driving treatment engagement and addressing key unmet behavioral health, medical and social needs for SUD (Substance Use Disorder) patients.
More than 30 million Americans are struggling with AUD (Alcohol Use Disorder) and OUD (Opioid Use Disorder) today, including more than 1 in 5 Medicaid members, with approximately 39% of members across plan types receiving MAT (Medication-Assisted Therapy) for AUD and OUD in 2020. However, only 10% of the same members remain engaged over time, showing the need for a comprehensive approach that can enhance engagement and address the complex medical and behavioral needs of the population, as well as a multidisciplinary care model addressing all the comorbidities within this population.
Our tech-enabled services solution will enable network providers to manage the holistic needs of the SUD population. Utilizing evidence-based practice for increasing engagement, we will empower existing providers to deliver whole-person care to patients through technology and a multidisciplinary, wraparound care team, enabling them to manage the needs of this population and prepare for the shift to value-based care.
About the Job
As the Head of Clinical Operations of this stealth venture, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively to build our clinical strategy and scale our delivery organization that will help revolutionize the way in which we treat patients and offer a multidisciplinary mode of treatment, addressing patients’ behavioral health and physical health comorbidities. We very much believe this commitment to improving the quality of care provided to the SUD population is critical to the long-term success of the company.
You will oversee provider partnerships, establishing clinical significance of our product and care delivery, and instituting clinical workflows that help to achieve our goal of providing a world class patient experience and an improvement in clinical outcomes for those who have substance abuse disorder.
You will report to and work with the stealth venture’s CEO. This position can be fully remote within the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Director of Product to be the clinical SME to help translate business needs into product-based decisions
- Define clinical workflows, guidelines, and co-management protocols in support of our clinical delivery partners and practices, identifying key outcomes and metrics
- Manage the clinical operations of the organization across multiple stakeholders
- Establish continuous feedback loops with our clinical team and delivery partners; work with the care team to address any bottlenecks and document best practices to drive efficiency and effectiveness as we scale
- Partner with executive leadership to think through and strategically prioritize areas for improvement and expansion
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of experience and progressive leadership responsibilities in physician services/clinical operations roles
- 3+ years of experience building tech-enabled care delivery platform for clinicians and designing clinical experiences as a gold standard set of services to provide excellent care
- 3+ years of experience building and managing operational teams and outside business partners to deliver products or services that impact patient outcomes
- 2+ years experience managing clinical operations for a tech-forward, consumer-facing service or product, specifically within collaborative / coordinated care delivery models
- Experience working with healthcare / clinician services and integrating with EMRs, with preferred experience serving behavioral and mental health, underserved, or SUD populations
- Experience with financial management, data analysis, and healthcare technology tools
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Expertise in building relationships with or selling to Medical Provider Groups, particularly those working with underserved populations
- Familiarity in documentation within an EMR system
- Understanding of how to manage value-based care payment arrangements (e.g., developing methodology to attribute shared savings)
- Integrated understanding of how clinical operations and associated collaborative care models tie in with product strategy, go-to-market, and fundraising
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Who you are:
- Optimizes Work Processes: You are aware of the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, and are focused on continuous improvement.
- Collaborates and Communicates: You work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives, partnering with others to get work done and crediting others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Action-Oriented: You readily take action on new opportunities with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You display a can-do attitude, and step up to handle tough issues.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Full-time base salary range of $145,000 – $180,000 plus equity.