About the Company
Redesign Health is launching a new venture, StealthCo, that is a comprehensive and integrative service driving treatment engagement and addressing key unmet behavioral health, medical and social needs for SUD (Substance Use Disorder) patients.
More than 30 million Americans are struggling with AUD (Alcohol Use Disorder) and OUD (Opioid Use Disorder) today, including more than 1 in 5 Medicaid members, with approximately 39% of members across plan types receiving MAT (Medication-Assisted Therapy) for AUD and OUD in 2020. However, only 10% of the same members remain engaged over time, showing the need for a comprehensive approach that can enhance engagement and address the complex medical and behavioral needs of the population, as well as a multidisciplinary care model addressing all the comorbidities within this population.
Our tech-enabled services solution will enable network providers to manage the holistic needs of the SUD population. Utilizing evidence-based practice for increasing engagement, we will empower existing providers to deliver whole-person care to patients through technology and a multidisciplinary, wraparound care team, enabling them to manage the needs of this population and prepare for the shift to value-based care.
About the Job
As the Director of Product of this stealth venture, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively to build and scale our product organization that will help revolutionize the way in which we treat patients and offer a multidisciplinary mode of treatment, addressing patients’ behavioral health and physical health comorbidities. We very much believe this commitment to improving the quality of care provided to the SUD population is crucial to the long-term success of the company.
You will play a critical role in shaping the product strategy, defining the roadmap, and launching the company’s first MVP that will help to achieve our goal of providing a world class patient experience and an improvement in clinical outcomes for those who have substance abuse disorder.
You will report to and work with the stealth venture’s CEO. This position can be fully remote within the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Own the creation and management of the product roadmap, product strategy, and vision of a unique, tech-enabled hybrid-virtual care delivery platform
- Own product strategy / execution and work collaboratively with the Head of Clinical Operations
- Own overall success of the product organization by inspiring trust, fostering interactions, valuing idea sharing, and creating transparency through OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) that contribute to the overall success of the company’s culture and growth
- Analyze, onboard and manage technology vendors to build out the initial product offering, including contractors & software licenses
- Manage the product organization’s budget; inform build vs buy technology decisions; assist with B2B sales efforts by serving as a product evangelist for key leads during the sales cycle
- Work closely with development teams and vendor solutions experts to support the build of key features from MVP and forward
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of senior product management experience, with progressively increasing responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience building tech-enabled services for clinicians and providers and designing clinical experiences as a gold standard set of services to provide excellent care
- 2+ years of experience building a patient engagement platform in a 0-1 environment with a successful launch (including beta testing, documentation, customer feedback)
- Experience managing and working closely with non-technical (vendors, clients, etc.) and technical (product managers, UX designers, engineers, etc.) teams
- Prior experience making buy vs build decisions around a care delivery product for a product that successfully reached PMF
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An understanding of how to take an abstract idea and turn it into something viable, then test and iterate and evolve to bring it to market
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the end-to-end product build process, including ideation, prototyping, testing, iteration, and market launch
- Technically proficient in evaluating tools, processes, and vendors around tech-enabled care delivery services
Who you are:
- User-Focused: You build products with the customer in mind. The “customer” can be the actual user of the product (provider and patient), the payer for the product, or the investor for the company.
- Collaborative: You communicate and collaborate effectively with executive peers, provide an executive summary of your work, and, most importantly, how your work supports and enables its success. You partner effectively with the executive team, put the needs of the group before yourself, and encourage others to engage in ideation.
- Builder Mindset: You take ownership of the product build and make sound decisions with limited information, with a focus on building, iterating and getting a quality product launched on time, and at or below budget.
- Strategic Mindset: You balance strategy and execution while shaping and sharing a strategic vision for a product, and tying your day-to-day work with the overall business strategy.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Full-time base salary range of $140,000 – $175,000 plus equity.