We’ve brought together an exceptional team at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design to revolutionize how people connect with and receive care. We’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and a desire to build a better one for everyone. With that, we’re excited and honored to have been recognized as one of the 2023 Bay Area Best Places to Work
Two Chairs is building a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental health care.
We’re building a system that’s far easier to navigate and creating experiences for therapists and clients that are centered in relationships, backed by research, and powered by thoughtful technology.
We’ve brought together an exceptional team at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design to revolutionize how people connect with and receive care. We’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and a desire to build a better one for everyone.
About the role
As our Integrated Marketing Manager for Talent Acquisition, you will be a key member of a small but quickly growing marketing organization. You’ll lead our efforts to attract exceptional clinical (therapist) talent, positioning Two Chairs as the premier employer for licensed mental health therapists. Your expertise will not only contribute to achieving our ambitious therapist hiring goals, but also play a pivotal role in strengthening our employer brand.
You’ll be responsible for building brand awareness and affinity among therapists with initiatives such as events and content marketing, partnering with our digital marketing and recruiting teams to drive high-volume inbound applications for therapist roles across a variety of channels, and evaluating the success of these efforts to continuously evolve and improve our employer brand marketing strategy.
Core Areas of Responsibility
Employer Brand [30%]
- Develop an integrated marketing strategy and plan to strengthen the Two Chairs employer brand with measurable results among mental health therapists leveraging paid, owned, and earned channels.
- Craft distinctive and consistent narratives that emphasize our employer value propositions for various therapist audience segments, and ensure they are woven throughout our messaging.
- Drive the development of a comprehensive career hub on the Two Chairs website that elevates our talent brand and serves all therapist audiences.
- Own the Two Chairs brand presence across hiring platforms such as Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Digital Marketing [20%]
- Partner with our Digital Marketing and Talent Acquisition teams to execute multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns (paid and organic social, hiring platforms, SEM, blog/SEO, and email) that drive inbound applications for therapist roles.
Event Management [20%]
- Manage an ongoing series of virtual informational events to support our therapist talent pipeline, and evaluate the benefits of in-person networking events at our clinics.
- Develop a new series of continuing education events for mental health therapists that builds brand awareness and showcases one of the major benefits of joining Two Chairs — a practice environment that supports continued learning and development.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to orchestrate the Two Chairs brand presence at clinical conferences.
Content Creation [20%]
- Collaborate with our Creative team to create content and collateral that communicate our unique employer value propositions through a variety of mediums, including employee testimonials and video.
Data Analysis [10%]
- Understand the impact of recruitment marketing strategies, focusing on application volume, conversion rates, and acquisition cost, and utilize insights to refine the approach.
- Launch and manage a quarterly brand sentiment survey.
- Deliver regular reports on initiatives and KPIs to the Marketing and Talent Acquisition teams.
Impact and Success Indicators
Where you’ll make an impact in the first 90 days:
- Develop a strong understanding of our employer value propositions for various therapist segments, our therapist recruiting and hiring process, and therapist employee experience by building relationships with internal stakeholders, conducting interviews, etc.
- Begin to own existing recruiting events and content, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Take over management of Two Chairs brand presence across hiring platforms.
Where you’ll make an impact in the first year:
- Build an integrated marketing strategy to support therapist recruiting.
- Ensure our differentiated employer value propositions are effectively woven throughout all marketing campaigns and storytelling.
- Launch an enhanced careers website that tells a comprehensive and compelling story of what it means to work at Two Chairs.
- Bring creativity and a playbook to our therapist recruiting team.
- Execute a series of successful informational and educational events for mental health therapists that increase brand awareness, demonstrate our employer brand values, and support our talent pipeline.
- Drive greater employer brand awareness and improved brand sentiment for Two Chairs among mental health therapists as measured by a quarterly survey.
You’ll be successful if you have:
- A passion for increasing access to exceptional mental health care while improving the experience for both clients and therapists
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced startup environment
- A zero-to-one mindset — excited about building integrated marketing programs from the ground up and iterating quickly to deliver results
- Experience in a high-volume employer marketing role supporting paid advertising campaigns, event management, content development and more
- Healthcare experience and/or a strong understanding of the mental health landscape, particularly the clinician experience, is a plus
- A well-rounded background between growth and brand marketing, with an emphasis on growth: it would be critical to execute against thoughtful quantitative KPIs, experimentation, and setting and hitting goals for initiatives that can be difficult to measure
- An analytical bent in storytelling and evaluating/acting on results
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to keep track of many projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills—an ability to communicate with, influence, and earn trust from a wide range of internal team members, including therapists and individuals in clinical functions
- Low ego, collaborative working style
Compensation & Benefits
We offer perks and benefits that support the health and well-being of our teams, including:
- Equity in a high-growth start-up PTO program, including a Winter Office Closing: Christmas Day (Observed) through New Year’s Day
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- One-time $200 Work from Home reimbursement
- Annual $500 professional development stipend to support your professional development
- Annual $500 subsidized company contribution to your healthcare FSA
- Annual $500 wellness stipend to encourage and support a well-rounded and healthy lifestyle
- Paid parental leave
About Two Chairs
At Two Chairs, we are building a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental health care. We do this by bringing people together at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design. We are passionate about mental health and excited to be a part of a team that is bringing personalized, data-driven therapy to California, Washington, and eventually nationwide.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the principles guiding how we build our business and teams. We encourage interested candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply even if they don’t think they meet every expectation of the role.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process.
Only emails that come from twochairs.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone or Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software.
More tips from the FTC to avoid job scams: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/ftc-offers-tips-on-avoiding-job-scams-041321.html