Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the Hims & Hers customer journey. In this role, you will lead CRM content initiatives to drive revenue and customer engagement from lead generation through acquisition to winback. You will own the partnership between cross-functional partners in product marketing, integrated marketing, and editorial to identify emerging content opportunities, including seasonal messaging, and coordinate with Sr. CRM Managers in integrating into triggered comms and batch calendar.
- Own the week-to-week batch calendar strategy, lead monthly brainstorming sessions, and coordinate with integrated marketing on creative and content sprints
- Partner with Sr. CRM Managers and editorial team to identify content gaps and opportunities throughout the lifecycle and define how to fill/leverage them
- Lead content and announcement strategy for new product launches
- Spearhead content strategy and partnership with the editorial team for lead generation
- Ensure CRM comms follow all company copy guidelines, and help build copy and tone guidelines specific to email, SMS and push notifications
- Own the ongoing testing strategy to identify which categories and styles of content resonate most with customers and achieve core KPIs
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders and ability to independently prioritize on behalf of the CRM team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proven success in driving multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to be hands-on and proactive
- An in-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Understanding of common messaging testing frameworks in email / SMS/app experiences
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address.