Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Business Development to join our Enterprise Business Development team in London!
- Lead a team of 3-6 BDRs (UK and Italy), conducting continuous training and coaching to reach quotas and contribute to sales KPIs and goals.
- Ongoing hiring, mentoring, and development of BDRs (Business Development Representatives), which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new members. You will be responsible for leading and developing Gympass’s most promising talent pool for the coming years.
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Refine and evolve a scalable, measurable, and predictable process for running and growing the team
- Responsible for outbound campaigns strategy partnering with the Demand Gen team
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on volume statistics, lead pipeline, conversation of sales accepted opportunities, and playbook effectiveness
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with various levels of leadership within the organization (sales, account management, Growth Marketing, and others).
- Live the mission: inspire and empower others by genuinely caring for your own wellbeing and your colleagues. Bring wellbeing to the forefront of work, and create a supportive environment where everyone feels comfortable taking care of themselves, taking time off, and finding work-life balance.
WHO YOU ARE
- Successful track record as an Account Executive in the SaaS space
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an AE
- Nice to have direct experience managing a team of BDR’s
- Proven track record working with Sales Dev organizations in the past
- Experienced in hiring, training, and working in a rapidly growing environment
- High levels of self-motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and multicultural work environments
- Passionate about training and developing a team of young and talented individuals
- Power user of salesforce.com and BDR cadence management software, such as SalesLoft
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness and curiosity to represent Gympass at industry events
- Willingness to travel internationally occasionally
- Being proficient in Italian is a valuable skill to have.
We recognize that individuals approach job applications differently. We strongly encourage all aspiring applicants to go for it, even if they don’t match the job description 100%. We welcome your application and will be delighted to explore if you could be a great fit for our team. For this specific role, please note that prior experience as an Account Executive in the SaaS space is a mandatory requirement.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
FITNESS: Additional fitness subsidy to access onsite gyms and fitness studios.
FLEXIBLE WORK: For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.