The Task At-Hand:
The National Accounts Manager, RTD Spirits Northern, CA reports directly to the Director of National Accounts and is responsible for calling on regional and national chain buyers consisting of but not limited to Albertsons Companies, Costco, Stater Bros, BevMo!, Raleys, Nugget, and SaveMart. Future opportunities may arise at the Director of National Accounts’ discretion.
Who You Are:
You have been working in Spirits for at least five years calling on corporate chain buyers that will allow you to make an immediate impact from your previous relationships and work experience. You have strong time management skills, extreme attention to detail, a hungry yet humble collaborative attitude, and continue to think outside the box to drive volume through programming and relationship building.
In This Role You Will:
• Drive constant email and phone communication along with regular in-person visits with the distributor National Accounts Team
• Cultivate relationships with National buyers within the assigned list of accounts to secure new points of distribution and promotional opportunities
• Attend and assist with distributor annual business plans at the instruction of the Director of National Accounts working collaboratively with the Sales Director in the assigned territory
• Survey the market at the store level within the assigned territory in order to track distributor execution and competition
• Work with National Accounts teams within each distributor to ensure execution of bi-annual OKRs that you will build with approval from the Director of National Accounts
• Work together and communicate with local sales & field marketing teams to schedule and/or execute JuneShine promotions, samplings, and sponsorships
• Communicate updates on key initiatives, what’s working vs what’s not, wins and losses, and tools needed to be successful on a weekly basis with the Director of National Accounts and the rest of the National Accounts team
• Work in conjunction with fellow teammates within the region to share best practices and maximize opportunities, especially across shared chain call points
• Work extensively with Microsoft office programs to create concise storytelling presentations for buyers and distributors
• Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
• Applicable state/county Responsible Beverage Service certification
• Live in the assigned territory of California, US
• Minimum of 5 years of professional alcohol beverage sales experience
• Established relationships with CA corporate or regional spirits buyers
• Willing to and able to travel and be in the market 6-10 days a month
• Proficient in VIP as well as syndicated IRI / Nielsen data
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company
• Final applicant to give a chain presentation within assigned parameters upon request to the hiring manager
• Full Time, Salaried, Exempt
• Let My People Go Surfing Unlimited Paid Time Off.
• Healthcare Benefits; up to 85% contribution for employees and 25% for dependent medical. Voluntary vision, dental, and accidental plans offered.
• 401k with up to 4% company match.
• 12 weeks paid Equal Parental Leave, Baby-Steps Back to Work, $500 Baby Bonding Bucks, and sustainable baby gift.
• Booch, Spirit, and Soft Good Perks.
• And so much more!