San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Some roles which require a greater degree of day-to-day collaboration will benefit from more in-person opportunities. Employees in Hybrid roles are expected to be in office 1 day/week (Wednesdays) in hub locations that have an office, and may be expanded to 2 days in 2024.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing who can lead the launch of new products and features and use the voice of the market to shape our product roadmap. This highly strategic and visible role will work across sales, marketing and product teams to align efforts and deliver on our business goals.
Your focus will be on bringing new solutions to market that address critical MSK needs, starting with underserved populations including women and seniors. You will be responsible for driving commercial launch plans and strategy, developing compelling messaging and enablement, and orchestrating cross-functional teams to deliver on market success. With your deep knowledge of customers and the product, you will inform the product roadmap and become the secret sauce that keeps product and commercial teams glued together to deliver a product our customers love.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, B2B product marketer that excels in a fast-paced, roll-up-your-sleeves environment. That means being able to move easily between learning the technical details of five new features launching the next quarter to developing simple and compelling narratives that the sales team can use to wow customers. As a go-to-market leader and connection point between commercial and product organizations, the softer skills of leadership, influence, and effective communications are essential.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Use market and customer insights to identify market opportunities, inform the product roadmap, validate product concepts, segment audiences, and shape GTM strategies.
- Develop positioning, narrative, and messaging strategies that drive our audiences to action and differentiate us from the competition.
- For new products and features, develop the go-to-market strategy and orchestrate the cross-functional execution plan to achieve business goals.
- Create compelling product marketing assets, evidence and enablement to support demand generation and sales efforts.
- Help develop members of the product marketing team with best practices so we can scale, increase our impact, and stay-ahead of business needs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B product marketing.
- Experience launching or managing products for Health Plans (from within or to that audience).
- Experience in the healthcare industry, digital health, or employee benefits.
- Proven ability to influence the product roadmap based on insights from the market, sales, customers and product concept validation.
- Proven success developing effective messaging, positioning and narratives, especially in a competitive environment.
- Track record of leading successful new product launches including GTM strategy and pricing plus management of cross-functional teams to deliver on business goals.
- Experience developing compelling internal content and training for sales, customer support, and marketing as well as effective external product marketing assets including videos, demos, one-pagers, and sales pitches.
- Experience developing and managing high performing product marketers.
- Prioritizing activities with cross-functional teams, and creatively managing resources.
- Experience in developing pricing for new products or managing pricing for a portfolio of products.
- Experience with B2C product marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.